Chapter 11: Third Wheel Jungyoon

Minhae stared at his phone screen. He kept re-reading the messages hoping he read them wrong. He was upset with himself for letting a secret so valuable get out so easily.

The next morning, he headed Jungyoon's dorm to talk thoroughly about the subject, but he found that neither Sotzu or Jungyoon were in the room.

He turned on his phone to call Sotzu, to see an unread message from him.

Tzuu: Min, please meet me at the park (you should know where "the park" is) at 10:30 am today, I want to talk to you.

"Oh I see... it's already 10:23 am. I should get going." Minhae thought to himself.

Time: 10:27

Sotzu and Jungyoon are at the park

Jy: Hey Tzu... are you angry at Min for this?

St: Maybe at first... but it was just a misunderstanding. Besides, he was drunk and I can't be angry at him forever.

Jy: You do have a point.

Mh: Hey, Tzu. I see you invited Jungyoon too.

St: Yes... that's not a problem, right?

Mh: No, of course not!

St: Good. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about... you know what. 

*random unexplainable silence*

St: So... do you like me?

Mh: Well... uhh... maybe...

Jy: Actually I've changed my mind about coming here, I'm leaving. :)

St & Mh: Ok, bye Yoon.

St: If you're not comfortable talking here in public... we can go back to the dorm. If you want to of course.

Mh: Yeah, I think we should.