Chapter 7: Ships

They got back to the hotel room at around 5pm, they were exhausted from walking in the sun. After they took a shower, Jungyoon was thinking of what to have for dinner.

Jy: Hmm, do any of you know what we should have for dinner?

They all thought... none of them could decide on one thing.

Sb: How about Mc.donald's? Everyone loves Mc.donald's right?

They all agreed to some extent.

Minhae ordered for everyone on his phone. The food arrived in less than 30 minutes, and they all were happy with their food.

Time skip 1 week

Forever best is now back in Korea after their world tour. Some fans have suspected that Interstellar's Ally Kim has a crush on Forever Best's Taehyung because Ally only talked to Taehyung for the most part, and was especially sweet towards him.

Meanwhile, other fans were still shipping Minhae and Sotzu. Their interactions were always playful and cute, so it was no wonder.

One day Minhae pulled Taehyung aside to talk to him.

Mh: Hey, I heard about some rumors of you and Ally dating, is it true?

Ty: Well... we're not exactly dating... but... I kinda like her...

Mh: Oh, well, I support you and all, but I'm scared you or Ally may get hurt if the public finds out.

Ty: I know, but I can't do anything but hope they don't find out.

Mh: If I found out, it's not long until the public does too.

Ty: ... or maybe we can just come clean with it?

Mh: I suppose it might soften the blow... but it could still be bad.

Ty: Actually, I was thinking of asking her out tomorrow.

Mh: Oh! I know I can't tell you what to do, but I would suggest to do it vaguely...