Chapter 37: Date

One day, Sotzu asks Minhae:

St: Hey Min, are you free tomorrow? I found a quiet cafe nearby and wanted to go there on a date.

Mh: I'm free. Where is it?

St: I'll just drive us both there, so there's no need for you to know.

Mh: Okay, then. When're we going?

St: Maybe in the afternoon...

Mh: Okay.

The next day, Minhae gets in Sotzu's car and they drive to the cafe.

They were both wearing a hoodie, cap and mask to insure they don't get recognised. 

During the date, Sotzu was feeling hot as it was in the middle of summer. He took down his hood and cap. A nearby fan spotted him, thought his hair was oddly familiar, and took a few photos.

St: Are you alright? You look a little red...

"What? No... I'm fine" says Minhae covering his face and avoiding eye contact. Sotzu giggles at the sight of flustered Minhae.

The fan posted the photo on Twitter the next day. The tweet got quite a lot of attention. Most fans were just happy for them, so nothing much happened.

One day, while they were in bed, cuddling, Sotzu got a message. He checks his phone.

?: Hi, SoTzu. It's me, ChunRi. I really miss you... please come back to me.

Sotzu is surprised to see that the person that messaged him was the girl that liked him in high school.