Call Me MRS?

My sob sends Babe and Pheko in the passage. I am paralyzed by fear. Mr Moreetsi is right, he won’t stop looking, it's been 7 and a half years but he still remembers me.
“Nothing is going to happen to you my angel. Babe will protect you.” Babe is kneeling in front of me, giving me a hug, he lets me cry in his arms.
“Drink some water.” Pheko says, I didn’t see him leave. We move from the wooden floors to the couch.
“You can walk? How are you feeling?” Pheko.
“I have a headache. What do you mean you found drugs in my bloods, when did you do that?” I frown.
“When we got to my room.” Pheko, I hate that I can’t remember any of this. I finally understand how girls feel violated after being spiked.
“What do you mean that he paid?” I hiccup.
“The reason your aunt contacted you is because Phasha paid them, I think he saw the magazine article from Mental wellness.” Mr Moreetsi.
“He could have had his way with me and I would not remember, how heartless are they? Where’s my phone I want to call them.” I cry. Pheko has me in his arm, he rubs my arm as I cry in his chest. I knew that article would cause me problems, I avoided the camera crew. I cried and panicked when I saw my photo in the magazine, I didn’t think it would be this soon when I am recognized.
“Look, Phasha already thinks we are in a relationship. I marry her and we post pictures on social media after the wedding.” Pheko.
“Why are you so adamant about this marriage? You haven’t been in a serious relationship for years. ” Bab’Gumede’s friend.
“Come on Ntate. I want to help her, Ntsumi is a good person and you know it. He already drugged her, who knows what would have happened if we relaxed? ” Pheko defends.
“Exactly, she is a good child, mine.” Babe. My chest closes, I can’t breath, it hurts.
“Let’s do it, but I won’t live with you.” I stand up but my head quickly sits me down.  *struggle breathe*
“Breath Nom nom, you are having a panic attack. Listen to my voice.” Babe.
“Will she die?” Pheko. If my chest wasn’t tight I would laugh at his panicked face.
“Good ggirl I’m going to put an iv line on you to hydrate you and plug the nebulizer, the meds used can knock out 5 adult males. I can’t give you medication I’m sorry.” Babe.
I’m holding my head with my eyes closed. Pheko is holding onto my arm. Babe’s footsteps fade, the door opens and shuts then I hear him move to the couch.
“Will that not hurt her?” Pheko.
“Moreetsi, I’ve been a doctor way before you were born. I’m upset with you, don’t piss me off.” Babe.
“Babe, he doesn’t mean any harm.”
“Plug that thing on the wall behind you,  I need to work.” Babe.
“I’m sorry colonel for over stepping.” Pheko says switching on the nebulizer, I out on the mask and he helps me.
Babe waves him off and he pricks me, inserting a the drip. Mr Moreetsi looks shocked. I keep my eyes closed.
“Does it hurt?” Pheko asks looking at my arm. I shake my head and touch my arm.
“Stop, touching your hand.” Pheko.
“So how will this marriage work?”
“Put back that mask Ntsumi.”Babe, smacks my hand.
“I see violence is a family thing. We need pictures for our social media accounts.” Pheko and I laugh.
“I said no, Moreetsi.I will give Phasha his money back. ” Babe.
“You know he won’t take it. I know you love her, get your lawyer to draw up our pre-nap, I have more assets but I don’t care. Let me call a favour from Leo from corp corm and he will set pictures.” Pheko.
“No, don’t get more people involved. Babe knows how to take pictures. Where’s your phone?”
“Ntsumi Nomaswazi Chauke, anlabe ko kwata.” Babe.
“Babe, I love you, with all my heart, even after you told me that the heart is not for loving but to pump blood. I listen to all your rules but this time I’m sorry, Pheko is right.”
Babe gives me a side eye, I put back the mask on. He sulks the rest of the afternoon. Pheko and I take pictures together, in different clothes. Some with Babe and his brother. The Moreetsi’s leave after supper. I’m feeling a lot better. Babe warns Pheko to stay in doors and to post the pictures we took in Cape Town, so that people can think we are that side until I recover.  The rest of the week Babe and I spend in doors, the Moreetsi brother’s come everyday to check on me. Babe forces me to sleep in his bedroom for the rest of the week, he says its to monitor me. I think he is as scared as I am about the whole Phasha issue and he doesn’t want me to stress.
Bab’Chauke was livid when we called him to inform him about my incident. I can’t comprehend that I was drugged and almost kidnapped, for the second time and the police say I need proof that it was Phasha who drugged me. Life in South Africa as a young woman is am. Extreme sport. The Moreetsi’s say I shouldn’t worry and I somehow trust them.