Prologue

Eliana lets out a sigh as she clutched her handbag closer to her body, while she made her way across the road. Her wavy hair bouncing with ever step she took.

Being out in San Fransisco at dark was never a good idea but she didn't have a choice. She had planed on staying the night at her boyfriends apartment but after that fight, she didn't want to see his face for a while.

As her heals clicked on the pavement, two headlights approached her. She didn't give the car a second glance, but she should have.

At that moment, in that car, there was a young man, tired after a long day at work. As he was loosening his tie, his eyes fell on the woman all bundled up, hands tucked deep into her pockets.

As she neared the the sidewalk, his window pulled down. He licked his lips and cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, miss?" She turns around, confused as to why he was talking to her.

"Huh yes?" Possibilities of why he was addressing her went threw her head.

Maybe he was lost and need directions? Or he need to find the nearest gas station?

"Yes?" She looked around and noticed a couple walking on the sidewalk, arms wrapped around one another.

"I was wondering if you could tell me where 12th Avenue is."

"That way." she said pointing in the direction of the street he was looking for.

"Thank you." His window started rolling up again and she turn around, trying to reach the other side before she got run over by a passing car.

As she reached the other side of the road, a strong breeze made her hair fly around and the hairs on her arms to stand.

"Miss?" She turned around again and this time the man was standing behind her. His car still parked in the middle of the street and his headlights barley visible threw the thick fog.

"Yes?" His green eyes looked kind and his wet, pink lips were in a frown.

"I was wondering if you needed a ride. It's late and I don't think it's safe to be out at this time." Her eyes widen. A strange man, who she has never met before is offering her a ride. All of the alarms go off and she looks back at the direction she was walking in.

Her apartment is pretty far away and her heels are not practical to walk in. He looks harmless but taking a ride from a stranger is never a good idea.

"Um..." he smiles at her hesitation.

"I'm not a stalker or anything if you're wondering." She smiles at him and shrugs her shoulders.

"Sure why not." This may be a stupid move but she was really not in the mood to walk home at night, in those heels.

Only Eliana didn't know that during that ride, he would fall for her, and would become fixated on this one girl who simply needed a ride home.

-------------
Hello people! Welcome to my new fanfic!

So here is the prologue. I hope you like it. Please tell me when you think.

I'll post the first chapter soon. Maybe tomorrow of after tomorrow. I don't know.

Thank you x

Vote, Comment & Share