15

Today seems like any other day. I woke up, got ready and went to dance. The only thing is, today doesn't feel like any other day. I feel an unusual feeling in the pit of my stomach like something is wrong. I tried to shake it off but it isn't going away.

"You okay?" Kohl asks as we are streach our limbs for the long, painful day ahead of us.

"I don't know why but I feel like something is off." I tell him even though I know he won't really care.

"Maybe you forgot somthing?" He suggests and I just shrug my shoulders. Maybe.

"Okay everyone, we have a long day ahead!" Leonid says. He has volunteered to be the director and I honestly cannot think of anyone who is better for the job. His name is knows world wide due to his preformance in Swan Lake. It was magical. He captured the role of the prince perfectly. It is a real tragedy that he isn't able to preform anymore. Not many male dancers are able to dance the way he was.

Everyone groans but I just chuckle. Kohl looks down at me and smiles, his white toothy smile would make any girls heart melt. Well every girl except me. His attitude is what turns me off. Sure at some moments he takes my breaths but at others he just makes me want to punch him in the face due to his dick like attitude.

"Lets start with the first scene where the prince is having a drink with his friends and the peasants dance for his entertainment." He says while standing at very front of the stage. Kohl nods his head at me and I just smile. I come towards the end so I walk off the the corner and watch them. Leonid tells them how he wants them to do things and how they should preform.

As they start, the music calms my nerves making me feel much better. I look behind me and see Liam standing by himself so I walk up to him. He is looking down at the floor, a deep frown on my face.

"Hey." I great him. His face is filled with confusion as he looks at me.

"Hey." He says. He seems a little frightened by me which is weird. Liam is always at ease with me. He can tell me anything at any time and I would never judge him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him needing to know what's wrong. Seeing Liam this way makes me nervous.

"It's nothing." He tells me with the fakest smile on his face.

"I know you better than that to know when you're lying to me." I say to him. "Why you are lying though is what I want to know." His eyes are looking everywhere but at me.

"Liam." I say his name and place my hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want him to get in trouble El." He says his eyes willed with sorrow. "Who knows if he's watching." My eyebrows furrow together as I look at him.

"Who? What are you talking about Liam? Nothing bad will happen to you." Is the mafia after him? Is he is trouble?

"It's not me I'm worried about." The way he is talking is giving me anxiety.

"Then who?" I question. He looks around the room cautiously before answering.

"Liam."

"Liam?" Maybe he is just high or something.

"You're ex. Liam." When I realize who it is panic comes over me.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask my voice raising on it's own. The thought of something happening to Liam causes me to shiver. Why would anyone ever do anything to him? He's the nicest person out there. Honestly that's why we broke up- because he was too nice.

"He was beat up yesterday." He informs me and for the first time, I have no words.

"Beat up?" I squeak and he nods. "By who? Why?"

"He just said he's seen him before, following you guys around while you were still dating." My worry is replaced with fear.

"Following?"

"Yeah, he said he saw him a couple times just wandering around." Maybe a homeless guy or a creep?

"Why did he beat him up?" I ask and he looks at me with pity.

"Because he doesn't want him around you ever again." I frown.

"I haven't seen him in months!" I say to him not understanding why he would go up to him now.

"I don't know El. He was determined. Said he had long hair and a piercing gaze." How would anyone know about Liam? Why hurt him? I only ever heard from him when Mila mentioned him to me a couple days ago. But he just wanted to be friends or something.

"Did he say anything else?" I ask. The description reminds me a little of Erik but I don't think it's him. He isn't capable of hurting someone is he? I mean sure I don't know him that well but he seems harmless.

"He couldn't really. He called me last night from the hospital. He has a broken nose." He says and my hand moves to my nose.

"He will be alright. Right?" Liam nods his head but I'm still not reassured.

"Eliana!" I hear Leonid call and my head snaps in his direction. His hand is pointing in the direction of the people dancing. This is my cue to leave but the only thing on my mind is Liam and his well being.

Harry's P.O.V

5:42

Eliana got into her car and made her way over to Liam's house. I though he would have got the message and left her alone. However, it seems he thinks I'm bluffing and won't actually hurt him. I didn't want anything bad to happen to the guy but if she won't stay away, I'll have to make him. I understand why he wouldn't want to give her up that easily but I hoped he would.

When Mila mentioned him the other day, I knew I had to act fast before he got in contact with her and had her crawling back into his arms.

7:12

That is the time Eliana finally left his apartment and made her way to his car. I jump out of my warm car and speed walk in her direction. I need to know why she went to see him. I need to know if her heart is back in the hands of someone else. If so, I need to get busy.

A.N: Hey peeps. Yes I did just say peeps :) Here is your update and I will be updating soon because I already know what I want to happen next.

I honestly love Zayn's music. It's amazing. But hey did you see Liam with Cherly? I don't know how to feel to be honest.

Anyways have a wonderful week x

-K