17

I walk up the steps silently, determined to get what I want. I do not care what I need to do to get what I want. All I know is that she is consuming me and I cannot focus on anything else. All my thoughts are about her and my time is spent trying to make her mine.

 My phone rings and when I see it's my assistant I hang up immediately. I need to get it over with. I don't think I can go through this any longer. This is like torture seeing her with other men, holding her and being near her.

I open the door quietly and the warm air sends shivers throughout my body. The wooden floor creaks below my feet but I do not let it faze me. I see her, standing over the island cutting some type of herbe. She turns around to face me, her eyes light up as she sees me come closer.

"Erik!" She lets go of the knife and comes up to hug me. She keeps her hands away from my suit but her grip is still tight. My eyes are fixed on the knife as I still try to decide if I should or shouldn't.

"Hi." I great and she smiles at me. It pains me that I have to hurt her but it's something I need to do sooner or later. I honestly didn't think Eliana wouldn't want to be with me because of her friend. If I knew this sooner I wouldn't have seduced Mila.

"I'm making lasagna. It's Els favorite." She says to me and my eyebrow raises. I though she loved sushi?

"Doesn't she like sushi?" I question and she nods her head.

"She also like lasagna and pizza. Oh and cereal." I watch as she stirs the tomato sauce and puts the lid back on. When I realize how close she and Eliana are, I drop the though of hurting her. If anything happened to her and El found out it was me, I don't think I could live with myself. Not only that but she wouldn't speak to me again. Or if I do hurt her, Eliana would be devastated and come find comfort in me. Should I?

"So she doesn't cook?" I question and she chuckles. That isn't an issue because I would be willing to cook for her everyday.

"She burned a tea kettle. I don't let her near the oven." I smile and wish I was there to have seen it. I've missed so many things already and I don't think I am willing to miss anything else. I want to be there when she's happy, sad, excited. I just need to be her life.

"Mila, we need to talk." I don't think I could hurt her but having her around isn't working out for me.

"Sure, about what?" She asks setting the wooden spoon down. She pushed her hair back and I realize how much of a resemblance she and Eliana have.

"Us." She nods her head, her eyes fill with excitement.

"I agree. Erik you've been dragging this on for a while. Just ask me already." How hasn't she realized I have feelings for her friend? Is she really that ignorant? We've only ever talked about Eliana, I've only ever looked at Eliana and my heart belongs to Eliana.

"I think you are a wonderful person." She smiles at me and bits her lip. How is it she looks so similar to Eliana? Are they cousins or something? "And I think you deserve to be with someone who love you unconditionally." The way I love Eliana.

"Yeah?" I pity how much she wants to be with me. It's not fair to her or me. I don't think it would ever work, even if I didn't have eyes for Eliana. "Oh wait I need to tell you something before I forget." I stop talking and wait for her to continue.

"El agreed to go to your friends house this weekend." It takes a while before I understand what she's talking about, but when I do I decide it might be better to keep her around for a while. Just until Louis' party. After that we are over. I need her to bring Eliana to the party. That's when I'll make my move. This was Louis' plan and honestly, it's brilliant.

"Oh okay. Let me tell Louis." Her eyebrows furrow together and she raiser her hand stopping me.

"Weren't you going to ask me something?" I shake my head and turn around pulling out my phone excitedly. I hear her sigh mumble under her breath about how she should have kept her mouth shut for a while longer.

*Me: Louis she will be there.

*Louis: Okay should I go ahead with the plan?

*Me: Yes.

I turn to Mila and I can't help but cringe from what I am about to do. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She drops the knife and turns around to look at me. A smile is back on her face and that was the main reason why I did this. She needs to stay happy until the party just to make sure she and El will be there.

"I need to go." I whisper while kissing her ear.

"But you just got here." I need to leave before Eliana gets here.

"Yes but my assistant called. It's important." She kisses my cheek. I fake a smile. I caress her cheek and my hand moves over her lips. I place a light kiss on them and quickly pull away.

"Fine." I thank her but before I pull away Eliana walks through the door and sees my arms around her waist. I want to pull away and tell her this is nothing and I was going to leave her to be with her but she gives me a half smile then walks away. I see her shaking her head as she turns the corner and I hear her slam the door.

"I got to go." I mumble and pull away from her. I walk out the door and kick over the garbage can.

This isn't what I wanted to happen.

A.N- Hey peeps. I know you didn't expect to have a Harry chapter but yup. It's a little shitty but I did it in a hurry. It's short too because it's only Harry's P.O.V.

Spring Break is in a week!! I am so happy. That is exactly what I needed. A break.

OK anyways have a wonderful week and byee.

-K