9

"Thanks man." Kohl says as we walk out of the restaurant, his arm once again wrapped around me. I try pushing it off while looking somewhat normal but he doesn't budge. I look over my shoulder and see Mila's arm in Erik's. Oddly he is frowning down at her instead of smiling.

"This restaurant may be the best one I've ever been to." Mila says snuggling into Erik. It's strange how she seems more into him than he is her. Is he using her or something?

"That's because all you ever do is eat take-out or go to clubs." I joke because finally managing to break free of Kohl's grasp. Kohl smirks at me and gives me a wink. I ignore the bastard and turn to face the couple who've come to a stop in front of Erik's car.

Before Erik has the chance to unlock the vehicle, Kohl opens his big fat mouth.

"Why don't we do something? The night is still young and we have something to celebrate." He says as he gives me a nudge. From the corner of my eye I see Mila's smile widen and Erik's frown deepen.

"Do something?" I repeat hoping I misunderstood. Honestly all I want to do is change into my pajamas and crawl into bed. Going out isn't really my thing.

"Yeah. There is a night club just down the street. How about we spent the rest of the night there." She says mostly to Erik. Her brown eyes twinkle with admiration for this odd, mysterious man. I look over at Kohl and he has a wide smile on his face showing he agrees with the plan.

"How about you guys so ahead." I suggest not wanting to ruin their night. As long as I don't have to go I am as happy as I could ever be.

"Without you?" Kohl questions surprised at my offer. Mila however just huffs. She finds it strange that I hate going out but she doesn't say much about it.

"Yeah. I'm exhausted anyways." I say partially telling the truth. Erik has this look in his eyes as if he can't believe I'm real. If me not wanting to go to a club makes me weird so be it.

"Are you sure?" Kohl asks not wanting to abandon me for a fun night clubbing. Mila however can't wait to leave. She is used to this by now and gets impatient when the attention isn't on her.

"Yeah I'm positive. I'll just go get from fro-yo before getting an Uber." I smile at them hoping they will soon leave.

Thankfully they nod their heads, satisfied with my answer and start walking away. Erik however doesn't even move a muscle. Mila stops in her tracks and looks back at him.

"Aren't you coming?" She asks him surprised that he isn't by her side walking to the loud, crowded club. Erik shakes his head.

"I have a busy day tomorrow." He tells her. "I should probably head home as well." Mila frowns for a minute before shrugging it off. No one could get in the way of her having a good time.

"Okay." She says. "Call me tomorrow?" He hesitates before answering with a 'yes'. Mila waves goodbye before running of to catch up with Kohl who is already way ahead of her humming to a tune unknown to me at the moment.

"Mind if I join you?" Erik asks me, his british accent thick. I small breeze makes me shiver giving me another warning about this man. Stupidly I nod my head, not needing Mila on my back later on about rejecting him. This might be a good opportunity to find out more about him.

"Not at all." I give him the fakest smile I've ever given anyone. That is saying something. We walk side by side silently, the cold air making my breath visible. Why am I getting fro-yo in this weather again? I can't help but ask myself.

"So." Erik says trying to start a conversation.

"So." I answer back not having anything to say for once. Awkward silences are the worst but sometimes, you cannot escape them.

"How long have you been dancing?" Erik asks. I'm taken back by the question, expecting him to talk about Mila and not my dancing.

"Um," I try to think of how long the dance moves have been part of my live, and how long the music guided my sore feet. "Since I was five." I tell him although I think I might have started earlier. "It feels like forever." I give an awkward chuckle and his smile. For the first time tonight it isn't a fake, tight smile but a relaxed one.

"I know what you mean." I raise my eyebrow now curious as to what he has to say. He smiles down at me happy that he has all of my attention. "Since I can remember making music has been my life. All I ever wanted to do was produce music. Be part of the art of making the beat, the lyrics. Having a say in what music is and what it's ment to be." I stop walking and look at him with wide eyes. He too stops and turns to face me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" He asks worried.

"You produce music?" I ask him in awe.

"Yeah." He says proudly. I suddenly feel a little better about him.

"That is awesome."

"Yeah. But what you do is way more impressive." I look at him strangely after he says that. He notices and elaborates. "You spent hours practicing to get one small move right. Your feet ache but you still use them. Having to find a connection with the character is challenging as well but you do it beautifully." I am speechless. I never thought of it that way. Dancing has always been a way of life to me but in Erik's eyes, it's an art. Dancing to him is like watching a painter use his paintbrush dripping in paint move across the paper.

The silence kills me so I cough before pointing behind him.

"We're here." I point out to him. He doesn't turn around to look at the shop. His eyes are fixed onto mine.

"I guess we are."

Harry's P.O.V

Having to drop her off at her house without giving her a kiss was the most difficult thing I had to do that night. She consumes my every though. I wish I could just tell her everything and how much she means to me. I wish we could just live happily ever after but things are never that simple.

The only thing I can go is leave her a note. They are filled with the words I cannot say when I am with her yet. Like how when she got a brain freeze and her nose crinkled up, I would have kissed the pain away and told her how adorable she was. The notes are the only was I can express myself freely with her.

I know she isn't truly happy about them but I need to let her know now I feel. Even though she might not know who I really am or who's writing the words- the though of her knowing I love her helps me cope with not holding her at night.

"Harry how is the plan going?" Louis asks me just as I answer the call.

"There is a minor complication but that can be taken care of easily." I tell him while turning on the engine of my car.

"What is it?" He asks me curiously eager to help.

"Kohl Michealson." I say his name tastes sour on my lips.

"Yes?"

"He has a thing for Eliana. It will soon vanish once she and I grown closer." I reassure him knowing he will do something to hurt him just so that I am happy.

"You do not want me to do anything?" Louis asks a little surprised at how coolly I am taking this.

"Yes. Do not do anything. He is only still walking because of his role in the ballet production." I explain to him. "He is not a threat." I say mostly to myself.

"As you say." Louis says just before ending the call.

A.N:

The mafia.. nah I'm jk. Harold and Louis are not part of the mafia. You will later find out why Louis is so damned on making sure Harry is happy.

I'll make this short:

Hope you liked the update. I will try to update as soon as possible but idk. I have to read Genghis Khan for History (ew). This story is more complex than you think. Every time Harry says something, he thinks twice before saying it but in this chapter he didn't. Remember their convo because his mistake will later show up.

-K