!!CLARIFICATIONS!!

This story is a fan fiction of a chinese novel I read on wattpad ( After the two pairs of families divided into o) and it was incomplete (and I couldn't find the original on internet, so it was even worst)

A part of me loved this novel (in fact, I love the abo world and the campus/high school setting) but a part of me was disappointed with it (because it was incomplete and the plot after a while became a mess, making the female lead a little dumb and making her and the male leads suffer a lot. It was so depressing and made my heart ache.), so I thought of making a fan fiction to satisfy the part of me which was disappointed.

YOU DON'T NEED TO read the original novel to understand this fan fiction, but if you want to, you can find the novel in one of my public lists.

There will PROBABLY be a poly relationship (omegaxalphaxomega), so if it makes you uncomfortable don't read this story.

It's my first time writing this type of fan fiction ( an abo one) so it could be a little cringe.

Probably my mc will be a "Mary Sue".

!!IMPORTANT!!

Yuki, my protagonist, trasmigrated into a chinese novel called " After the two pairs of families are divided into omega" whose original protagonist is a modern 21th century girl called Bai Tao who trasmigrated into a novel called "Willingly Beloved" and her only presence (of Bai Tao because I'm explaining the novel that Yuki read before die and trasmigrate into it) changes the story.

So, this Bai Tao transmigrated into a cannon fodder alpha perverted girl destinated to die pitifully as a karma for her bad deeds, so this girl (Bai Tao) tries to change the story... changing it for the worst for the others (not for herself because this time she doesn't die lol).

In fact she doesn't have any knowledge of the basic physiology, customs and correct behavior of the Abo world in which she ended up and does a lot of mistakes that generate a lot of unnecessary drama for her and the male leads that could have easily avoided IF ONLY SHE SEARCHED ON DAMN INTERNET.

During the story she began to play with the male leads, marking one after another consecutively when it can't be done (NO ONE DOES IT, NOT EVEN SCUMS) because Omegas are really sensible, weak and can die for the stress and pheromones of another one and in all of this mess the male leads began to become crazy, so the mess only doubled.

But she doesn't know and continue to do it every damn time (and doing also a lot of stupid things for her lack of knowledge).

And she plays with their feeling too almost without care, damn.

This story made Yuki (my protagonist) spat up a lot of blood for the annoyance, disappointment and rage for this things.

Author: I sincerely became a little depressed after reading this story and I hope to give them (mostly my hubby eheh) the happy ending they deserve.

I hope you'll enjoy my story!

THIS AUTHOR LOVES U ALL!!