1.

Yuki opened her eyes and found herself in an unfamiliar room.

The high ceiling and walls were completely white, with no photos, no paintings hanging.

The decor was minimal but classy; it was evident that it was the room of a very wealthy person.

While observing the room, out of the corner of her eyes she noticed a girl.

At first she jumped scared but then she realized that there wasn't another girl in the room... It was herself.

But the most frightening and absurd thing was that it wasn't her own body!

With jet black wavy hair styled in a French bob cut, heart shaped face with stunning features, magnetic emerald green eyes, a beauty mark under her left one that gave her a sensual vibe, plump soft lips and a tall, toned body with some curves in the right spots that made her seem a greek statue, it surely could  never be her body.

It was someone else's!

How was it even possible?

Maybe she was dreaming, right?

But it couldn't be... It felt too much real and even when she pinched her cheek it was too painful to not to be real.

Her panicked mental ramble was interrupted when memories that didn't belong to her flooded into her mind.

It was a painful process but it helped her to understand where she was and what was happening:

She was in an Abo world, in the body of Chiyuki Himura, an SS Alpha teen girl, heir of the most powerful family of Japan and one of the most powerful of china.

The Himura family was worldwide famous not only for its wealth but also because it produced every time high level omegas and alphas and every generation it  produced at least a SS alpha.

SS alpha were so rare that it could be counted with the fingers of a hand in the world.

And Chiyuki (Yuki) was one of them.

Damn, she was into another world and she was filthy rich.

Was she dead in her true world?

Is seemed like that.

So reincarnation was real and it shocked Yuki a lot.

This revealation was truly mind blowing for her.

She never believed in this type of things before, thinking it was only a figment of someone's imagination... but she was wrong.

She was so damn wrong.

The question that immediately popped up in her mind was:

Was hell and heaven real too?

It could be, couldn't it?

She didn't know but the only thought scared her  because it meaned that existed a god, a superior being (or more than one) that observed and judged her and all the other people from the sky or something like that.

The girl gulped, trying hard not to faint for the shock.

Well... Maybe it was better don't think about it, after all she had so many other problems to face and resolve.

So, let's make a recap:

She died and was reborn into another world practically ruled by pheromones and... her status was really high thanks to her alpha nature and wealthy family.

Thank god she was reborn rich, so even if in the future she cries  for the loss of her previous life, at least she will be able to dry her tears with all the banknotes she owns

After all, better rich and sad than poor and sad.

(Author: this is my new mantra guys.)

The original owner transferred to another country with her siblings because some people tried to scheme and enter the family through a forced complete marking, luckily the couple of attempt failed miserably but the situation became so terrible and tense that they were forced to transfer into another country temporarily.

The three of them will return to japan only after graduating and finding a mate that will stabilize completely their pheromones sensibility.

Sincerely Chiyuki with her grades and intelligence could have easily already graduated but she couldn't leave her younger siblings alone; she needed to take care of them and protect them as much as she could or the next forced complete marking attempt would succeed.

They transferred to china into a school for rich and talented kids, what was its name?

Bejun?

Beijing?

Oh right, Beihuang!

Why does it sound so familiar?

Wait.

WAIT.

W A I T!!!

Abo world?

China?

Rich and spoiled teens?

Beihuang????

DAMN.

She was in the novel she read the night she died; the novel that made her spat up blood for the unnecessary sufferings of the protagonists and a lot of other things.

She would have preferred many other novels to end up into, and instead... she got this.

DAMN.

DAMN HER BAD LUCK.

DAMN DEATH.

DAMN NOVEL!!!

••••

Did you like this chapter?