10.

The girl made up her mind and looked straight in the alpha male's eyes

"Sinian, the real question is:

Why should I NOT have done that?

Why should I have let that violent brat hit you?

But more importantly, why do you think you don't deserve someone to stand up for you for once?

Do you have such a small opinion of yourself?

Why do you think you are so worthless?"

"But I'm an alpha, I should be able to defend myself... but...I'm too weak."

“Everyone would be too weak if they had to face not only someone of higher level but more than half school completely alone.

Maybe your body isn't the healthiest but just because you can't do certain things doesn't mean you're so weak, you're simply human and humans have limits."

"But with my lack of strength,...my appearance...I don't seem an alpha at all. I'm a laughingstock .

I'm...a shame for my class" he replied sadly, down casting his gaze; but the female's loud exclamation made him jump in surprise and look up.

"You're a shame?!  You??

Are you serious?

Why do you have so little self-esteem?

Sinian, you're amazing, okay?

You're amazing in your own way and it is precisely your being different that makes you special, unique.

I know that being different from others often isolates us and makes us the object of ridicule, but this is simply because others don't understand, they fail to see how much beauty there is in being different and, unfortunately, we often fail to not even see it ourselves.

You're not a shame for your class, indeed, you raise the standards and a lot.

Many omegas droll when you pass near them and I'm sure a big part of them wants to pursue you.

Who would not want to do it?

You're a good, smart and selfless alpha... you only need a pack who supports you and never leave you behind. So..." she paused looking straight into those charming crimson eyes

"Do you want to join mine?"

Shen Sinian's eyes went wide and he became speechless.

Had he heard right?

She wanted HIM to join her pack?

HIM?

The school reject?

(Author: Maybe it might sound strange but in the Abo world, group of friends can form a pack.

The members of the pack are more like family than friends and often it is formed by family members (siblings/cousins).

Usually the pack has only an alpha who protects the others, but if the people are blood-related, there can be more alphas and the head group is the one with the highest level.)

He truly didn't expect this outcome.

It was absurd.

No one ever wanted to be near him, not even his childhood (and only) friend, Lin Lily, and now the popular new transfer student wanted to be friends with him?

Impossible.

Shocking, shocking to say the least.

It couldn't be real, isn't it?

Maybe...maybe it was simply another joke organized to make fun of him, another way to try breaking him even more.

But...she helped him more than once...and her eyes seemed so clear, so sincere... It didn't seem she was lying to him.

Several minutes passed, in which in the alpha male's mind raced million thoughts.

"Me? Do you want ME to join it?"

Finally he spoke and uncertainty could be heard in the male's voice.

"Yes, you. Who else if not you?"

Shen Sinian scrunched his eyebrows and bit his lower lip lightly as if deep in thought.

"Do you... truly think it? I mean what you said before."he asked with hesitation  after a while.

Hearing this, Chiyuki's expression softened and with a delicate voice as if she was coaxing a child, she replied:

"Yes, and I've never been more sure of something.

You're much more special than you think and I want you."

The last words sent shivers down his spine which made his body shook a bit.

She gave him a rare smile, tending a hand to him.

"So join me, Sinian."

His heart skipped a beat seeing her sweet smile and his cheeks dusted with pink.

She was truly beautiful, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

He averted his gaze from her face and stared at her hand, trying to stop the blush from spreading even more.

Finally, after a little more hesitation, he took her hand; that was the beginning of their story.

••••

Maybe this chapter is cringe and doesn't have any sense.
I wanted to make it a little cute and give our little hubby some self-esteem but I think I failed miserably idk

Did you like this chapter?