8.

Finally arrived at the infirmary, Chiyuki immediately called the school doctor, who was in his office filling out some forms.

Hearing the urgency in the girl's voice, the beta doctor hurried out of the cubicle he was in:

"What happened?"

"He's in his differentation period and a ball hit him hard on the back of his neck during P. E. Are the glands damaged? "

The doctor, Lin Jija, examinated the alpha male quickly

"They don't look damaged but unfortunately I don't have the proper tools to do a thorough examination and completely rule out any damage. I can only prescribe medication to keep the pheromones under control."

"I see, thank you doctor."

"Oh, wait a minute miss, I saw many bruises on his body, so could you treat him with this medicine?

Alphas during differentiation period are very aggressive and prone to attacks and I, being a beta, don't have the physical strength or pheromones to suppress him. You have the same gender, so it shouldn't be a problem for you applying the medicine on him, should it?"

Chiyuki was startled by his words, even more when she remembered that in the novel was Bai Tao the one who was asked this task.

The girl slightly grimaced when Shen Sinian's reaction popped up in her mind: he was so uncomfortable, scared that the protagonist could do something to him in this weakened state.

Thinking about this, Chiyuki made up her mind and politely replied:

"It's not a problem for me, but I'll wait for him to wake up and help him treat his wounds if he needs to.

I would never want to be touched by someone without my consensus, same gender or not, so I'll wait."

The doctor agreed with her and after giving her the medicinal cream, he returned into his study.

After a while, Chiyuki felt someone moving behind the curtain that separated the two beds in the infirmary and remembering the novel, she knew exactly who was that person:

"You can go out now. It's no use trying to hide, I know you're behind that curtain"

After a few moments of waiting, a male teen came out:

He was gorgeous; with short pitch black hair styled back with some messy strands here and there; electric blue eyes which stood out even more on his caramel like skin.

He was tall, even more of her, with sharp facial features and the body of Michelangelo's David.

This handsome guy was the first male lead, Xie Zheng, currently S alpha and only heir of the Xie family.

No wonder the original protagonist took him into her harem, seeing how hot he was, Chiyuki would have done it too..., but she was a simple side character, she couldn't even dare to think something like that.

Also, she loved being a side character and wanted to remain like that, far away from the drama and that psychotic mc.

Once again a part of Chiyuki questioned herself how was it possible that a "pure" chinese male ( Author: I didn't want to offend anyone, I was simply implying a boy whose entire family tree is of chinese heritage!!) could have this kind of physical characteristics, but then she remembered again that she was into a novel, so it was more than normal.

"You know that overhearing other people's conversations isn't polite, is it?" The emerald eyed girl asked, rising an eyebrow.

"I wasn't overhearing! I was simply waiting for the medication to take effect."

"Yeah, but while you where waiting you overheard, don't you?" the girl replied with a slight smirk, knowing she won.

His face became red for the embarassment and indignation.

"It's not like this!"

Chiyuki slightly rolled her eyes and with the corner of her mouth slightly raised, she said:

"Whatever let you sleep at night, darling."

(Author: Chiyuki has not only powerful pheromones but also the power of rizz)

Her mellifluous voice pronouncing the last word sent strange shivers down his spine, but he dismissed them quickly, replacing the pleasuring sensation with irritation.

The blue eyed male glared at her and left without saying a word, too angry to do so; he felt so humiliated to be found out and by her attitude.

Also, how dare she call him "darling"?

Darling? Him!??

He was the heir of one of the most powerful families of China, an S alpha soon to be SS alpha, so how dare she!?!

These were the questions that flooded through his mind and for all day he thought about a particular emerald eyed girl.

(Author: Clearly the arrogant tsundere type)

••••

Did you like this chapter?