7.

The *BAM* was so loud that all the people left in the gym turned to look.

The sound had been caused by a ball hitting the poor Shen Sinian... on the back of his neck.

Sinian's gland began to swell and turn red; his pheromones began to spiral out of control and he became visibly dizzy.

Chiyuki turned her head to the side searching for the culprit... and turned out it was Bai Tao.

She stayed there, with a smug smile on her face and another ball on her hand in case she missed her target.

'That crazy psychopath!' thought the japanese girl

"Are you f*cking crazy!?? Didn't you see that he's in differentiation period? Do you want him disable or dead??"

Xu Feng, a dark skinned male who was in Chiyuki's team and watched the whole scene shrieked in rage from afar;

He had never liked Bai Tao, she was a psychotic freak who always raged out for no apparent reason and hurt or s*xual harassed others and it disgusted him a lot.

Bai Tao completely ignored him, he was only an annoying flea for her.

Seeing Shen Sinian in that state, Bai Tao approached him:

"He's heavily injured, he needs to go to the infirmary, I'll escort him there."

She tried to touch the male's arm but Chiyuki didn't let her, stepping slightly in front of the male Alpha to protect him.

"Don't even try to touch him. He's not going anywhere with you."

"But it was my fault, He's injured because of me so it's my responsibility taking him to the infirmary."

Bai Tao explained with an "innocent" look.

'What a shameless b*tch' thought shocked the japanese girl.

" Yeah, it was your fault and you did it on purpose.

Do you think that knowing this I could ever leave you alone with Shen Sinian?

After you hurt him while smirking?

Do I seem stupid to you?"

Chiyuki was already fed up with the original protagonist and she had to use all her self control to not beat her or the japanese girl was sure that she would send her to the hospital.

"But I have to-" Bai Tao tried to defend herself but Chiyuki already had enough of her.

The alpha girl shifter her eye color to golden, exerting so much pressure on Bai Tao as to hardly let her breathe.

The temperature in the room dropped and her chilly threatening words made everyone in the room shiver in fright.

" I will take him to infirmary, YOU only have to go away or I'll punch your face so hard and so many times that not even your own brother will recognize you.

Do you understand?"

Bai Tao was taken aback by the girl's reaction.

She remembered very well the novel and she was sure that this scene didn't have to go like this.

Hell, there wasn't even mentioned such a dangerous character in the story, so why she was there?

And why was she protecting HER soon-to-be man?

Bai Tao was the protagonist and she was supposed to take the male lead to the infirmary and taking care of him, cracking the wall that surrounded his heart and thus taking the first step towards a future of power, admiration and a big harem of handsome men ready to satisfy her every need... Instead that bitch had ruined all her plans!!

When Bai Tao accidentally transmigrated into the novel "After two pairs of families divided into o" as the protagonist who had the same name as her, she was overjoyed!!

She became rich as hell and the only thought of having men everywhere who would do anything for her made her droll;

She only needed to meet the male leads, pretend to be sorry for her past actions and BOOM the pheromones and the mc plot armor would do the rest...

Or at least this was what she thought, but things didn't go as planned.

AND IT WAS ALL THAT BITCH'S FAULT!!!

SHE HATED HER SO MUCH!!

HOW DARE SHE HINDER HER (Bai Tao's) MAN HUNTING???

HER WAY TO SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS!??

HOW DARE SHE SUPPRESS HER WITH HER DOMINANCE??!!

SHE WILL SURELY MAKE THIS BITCH PAY!!!

After all, Bai Tao will differentiate into a SS Alpha in a few weeks, the strongest and rarest class of all, that tall sl*t is only a S Alpha and beat the sh*t out of her will be a child's play.

(Author: Remember that Chiyuki is a SS Alpha too, but she lied on her real level not to attract too much attention.)

Bai Tao's mental ramble was interrupted by the emerald eyed girl who, even more annoying by her lack of answer, put even more pressure on Bai Tao, chocking her.

"I said: Do. You. Understand?"

The supposed protagonist struggled to breath and, scared for her life, managed to say in a faint voice:

"Y-yes, yes, I-I understand"

Chiyuki shifter her eye color back to normal, she didn't spare any more glaces to the other girl; she took Sinian into her arms and finally took him where he was supposed to go.

••••

Did you like this chapter?