Chapter 39

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗. 𝙰 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎.

 𝙰 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎

Teegan's POV

I smiled happily as I entered Levi's dining room, only to see more balloons, congratulatory banners as well as a few gifts on the table

I smiled happily as I entered Levi's dining room, only to see more balloons, congratulatory banners as well as a few gifts on the table. The food seemed rather hot and still fresh, and it was surf and turf-themed.. one of my favorites!

I smiled happily as Levi hugged me from behind, placing kisses on my head again. He was being very affectionate, and I didn't complain at all.

" Come sit, baby," He said, pulling out a chair, and I sat beside him happily.

Taking a bite of the food, he watched as I grew even more elated.

" So good.. " I practically moaned, and he took in a deep breath as he sipped his whiskey.

" Glad you like it... " He said with a slight rasp, and I took another bite as he grabbed a gift box. Looking over at it, I bit my lip as he opened it and pulled something out. A photo of the two of us was framed beautifully. I smiled softly as he placed a kiss on the back of my hand. It was a picture of us sitting together as I laid against him while showing him my trusty flashcards. I don't know how he set the camera up or even took the picture.. but I loved every single thing about this captured moment. 

" I wanted you to have this.. Something to remember me.. remember us by hmm? " He muttered, and I shook my head.

" What... why- " He shushed me softly as he stood and pulled me into his embrace.

" We're not going to talk about that right now, baby.. not right now.. " He muttered, and I looked up at him as he ran his hands through my hair. We were silent for a moment, and I said the one thing I had been dying to tell him for such a long time. 

" I love you, Levi.. you know that, right? " I whispered, and he sighed as he caressed the side of my face.

" Words.. cannot express the love I have for you, Tesoro.. If only you knew. I'd die for you.. I live only for you... You know I'd even kill for you.. Everything I am, everything I do or ever will do is for you.. do you understand? " He asked, and I nodded as I pulled him closer. He placed a bit of food on the fork before holding it up to my mouth. I ate it wordlessly, and he hummed as he continued to caress my hair softly.