Epilogue

𝚃𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝙸𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜.

 𝙸𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

Teegan's POV

Three Years Later

Three Years Later

Coming home from a long shift at the clinic, I opened the front door and set my belongings down on the counter. As I shut the door, I was immediately tackled by my little Silas, who had been waiting for me by the entrance past his bedtime, as he usually did. Turning around, I smiled brightly at my baby boy, who held his arms up for me to pick him up.

" Mommy, you're home! " He said happily in his babyish voice, and I smothered his face in kisses as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

" Hi, honey. How was your day? " I asked, and he giggled.

" Good! " He smiled, and immediately, he flinched as we heard Levi's deep voice at the end of the hall.

" Silas. " Was all he said, and I smiled as my little boy snuggled more into the crook of my neck. Looking over to my handsome husband, I watched as he walked over with our beautiful daughter Eden as she laid her head on his shoulder, sucking her pacifier. Her eyes looked in a daze, and I could tell he was trying to get her to fall asleep.

Looking down at my baby boy, I brushed the hair from his face. " Did Daddy put you to bed earlier? " I questioned, and he nodded reluctantly.

" And did he tell you to stay in bed and get some rest? " I asked, and he shook his head. Levi narrowed his eyes slightly at his little lie, and I tried to hide my smile as Silas immediately spoke.

" B-but I wanted a good night kiss before bed. " He reasoned, and I gave him a look.

" But doesn't mommy always kiss you good night even when she comes home late? " I asked, and he pouted. He nodded softly. As I walked closer to Levi, I spoke to our son, who was now avoiding all eye contact.