8

A flock of pigeons then fly right towards us and we hear Mrs. Pigeon say with a cackle, "Merry Christmas!" We quickly run and get to the door while we run inside and shut the door behind us. We both sigh while then we run down the stairs.

We keep running down the stairs while I then hear my ring beep. I look down at my ring seeing I only have four minutes till I transform back. "I've gotta get out of here before my secret identity it revealed." I say while Mister Bug says with a smirk, "Yeah, you wouldn't wanna let the cat out of the bag."

I giggle a bit while we run down the stairs again, "Very funny." I say while we then open the door the inside of the building and almost to the entrance of the building to see a bunch of people there. "Lady Noire, Mister Bug, I'm in great danger of losing bucks if my guests leave Paris. You are gonna get rid of those pigeons aren't you?" The mayor asks frantically while I see I'm almost out of minutes before I transform back.

"Of course we are but before we do, I have an urgent need." I say with a smile trying to stay calm. The mayor looks at me then says, "An urgent need? I see. Head to the Royal Suite." She then snaps her fingers and I run to the elevator where the butler was. I get in quick while the mayor says, "There's paper in there. But perhaps you'd prefer a little tray?" I look at her confused while I then see what she meant.

"Oh, right. No need for littler. But um...could I have some Camembert." I said while then the elevator door shuts.

" I said while then the elevator door shuts

"Excuse me, sorry. Emergency." I said while the butler had opened the door for me then I quickly walk in and shut the door in his face. He then knocks on the door while I then open it again. "How do you like your Camembert?" The butler asks while I then shut the door again in his face then say, "Runny."

The butler then knocks again and I open up the door quick to see him already holding a tray. "Unpasteurized Camembert maturiful to use." I quickly grab the tray and shut the door quick while saying, "Thanks!"

Suddenly my ring beeps again and I then de-transform back into my normal clothes. Plagg flies out of my ring while he yells and flies straight towards the bed. He then plops down on the bed tired while he says, "Oh, the exhaustion. My poor aching body. I can't move a muscle." I giggle at Plagg being dramatic while I walk over to him with the tray and sit the tray down on the bed in front of him.

"You wanna bet?" I ask while I then open the tray for Plagg to see a whole block of Camembert cheese. He gasps in delight while he then flies right up and looks at the Camembert cheese. "My gooeyness..." Plagg says then starts eating the Camembert fast.

I giggle at him and stand there watching him with a smile, "Eat up buddy, Mister Bug needs help." Plagg keeps eating while I then sit down and wait.