18

"I've got you now, Lady Noire." I hear Mister Wifi say with a chuckle while I keep running down the staircase. I get all the way down to the basement with Mister Bug us both ready to fight Mister Wifi.

I pull my baton out of my belt holding a fighting stance while Mister Bug spins his Yo-Yo. "Get ready." I said looking up waiting for Mister Wifi. While Mister Bug asks, "So, what do you do when you're not Lady Noire?" I look to him with a chuckle and say, "Can't you see we're a little bit busy right now."

I then hear fast footsteps running back up the stairs and leaves the staircase. I look up then to Mister Bug, "He's gone back into the hotel." We both run back up the staircase to see the doors locked, "He locked all the doors." Mister Bug says while us both keep running up the staircase.

"Hey, you realize we might actually know each other in normal life?" Mister Bug questions while my eyes widened a bit since I already know who he was but he didn't know who I was. I shake my head while we both keep running up the staircase. "I doubt it." I say with a giggle while I sigh and we keep running up the stairs.

"It's locked." I say while I see every door was locked. We keep running up the staircase until we get to a door that's opened. "He left this one open." Mister Bug says while we get to the door and stop right in front of it. "Get ready for an ambush. On three." I said while we both get ready, "One, two, three!" I say while we both kick the door and we got ready for an ambush only to see no one.

"So much for the ambush." Mister Bug says while we both walk ahead in the room. "Follow me." I said while we both look around walking further into the room. "Where is he hiding?" I ask out loud while we both keep walking. We both then notice the phones on each table.

"And what's up with all these phones?" Mister Bug asks while I know what they are for. I look to the phone seeing Aidan emerge from the phone. He cackles while he throws his pause button at me and Mister Bug but we both dodge the hit.

Mister Wifi then throws more pause button at Mister Bug and I but we both quickly dodge them while we both go different directions. "How now brown cow? I thought it was you he was after." Mister Bug says while he grabs a table and uses it as a shield while a pause button gets thrown at the table.

Mister Bug grunts and he flies back into the wall and groans. He falls to the ground while he rips over a table. I quickly went to tackle Mister Wifi only for him to transfer from one phone to the next. "You can't get me." Mister Wifi says with a cackle.

While I grab my baton from my belt and I spin it around with a smirk. "Yes, I can." I said while I extend my baton smashing the phones on the tables back and forth while Mister Wifi transfers from each phone. Mister Wifi then jumps off the table he was on while he runs into the kitchen.

I follow after him and I stop short in the entrance to see Mister Wifi throw a pause button at me. I quickly duck down only for the pause button to hit the door and close it shut. I then hear Mister Bug who was on the other side of the door, "No, no, no. Hold on in there, Lady Noire!"

I grab a pot using it as a shield only for Mister Wifi to throw another pause button at me but it hits the pot instead. I get flinged back a bit and I throw the pot at Mister Wifi who dodges the pot. I quickly jump on a counter and I look to Mister Wifi who stares at me. I jump going to tackle him only for him to transfer away and I get cornered.

My eyes widened knowing what's about to happen and Mister Wifi emerges back and hits me with two pause buttons on both my hands. I groan trying to move while Mister Wifi throws a live feed so he can unmask me. "Who is Lady Noire? Is she a superhero or a super-weirdo? How can we trust the girl when we have no idea who she really is?" Mister Wifi questions to the whole world on his feed.