21

(A/N:So...I know I'm doing this again...but I have a good reason! I wanted to do this episode different since you know this is the Gorzilla episode. So...I'm changing it up a little. But don't worry it's not going to be bad...I hope. And I might only do it for this episode I don't know yet. Anyway I'm not going to spoil all the details but just read and find out!)

I was at Adriana's house since she wanted me to go with her to see a movie that her father starred in. I also really wanted to see it since I wanted to know what the movie was about when it showed in the episode with Adrian. We both walk to her mother's office as Adriana walks in with me as she looks to her mother nervously. "Mother, there's something I'd like to talk to you about. Can I have a few minutes of your time?" Adriana asks as she looks to her mother who was just on her touch screen laptop not even looking at Adriana.

"Yes, of course." Gabrielle says still looking at the screen and not Adriana. As Adriana looks to her with a smile, "Really?" She asks as Gabrielle then says, "I'll tell Nathen to let you know as soon as I'm available." She continues to look at her laptop screen as Adriana sighs and I groan annoyed how she always ignores Adriana.

"It'll be too late then." I say as I cross my arms noticing Gabrielle look to me and sees my Miraculous ring on my finger that was disguised as a white ring. Gabrielle then stares at me and Adriana as she says to Adriana, "Shouldn't you be practicing the piano?" Adriana stares at her then sighs as she says sadly, "Yes."

"(Y/N), you can stay with Adriana as she practices the piano." Gabrielle says as I nod my head and I place my hand on Adriana's shoulders. We both then go to her room as she sighs sadly while she then pulls out her phone and plays piano music so her bodyguard thinks she's practicing the he piano.

"I know that Gabrielle compared my ring to a video of me as Lady Noire on the Lady Noire blog. And she used a picture of me of the new ad I did with Adriana. And I know I'm not supposed to be in an ad with Adriana!"

"But she begged me and I couldn't say no! I don't like being rude!"

"Well...this episode is the Gorzilla episode and since I'm in the ad and Adriana wants to see her father's movie."

"Her bodyguard will be after Adriana and probably me since I'm with Adriana and Gabrielle thinks I'm Lady Noire."

"Which I am but she doesn't know that she suspects it and I know this episode so I'll just have to play it out in the episode."

I was brought out of my thoughts when I look seeing Adriana open her window as she looks to me. "Let's go." Adriana says as I walk over to her, "You really want to sneak out? Don't you think your mom will get mad?" I asked as Adriana sighs and says, "She will but I really want to see this film it's only playing today. Please (Y/N)."

Adriana looks at me with pleading eyes as I giggle shaking my head. "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." I say as Adriana smiles and we both quickly climb out of her window as we then use the rails to climb down and we both land on the ground.

(Okay...so I know it looks a bit bad. But I'm trying! Anyway 3 POV!)

 But I'm trying! Anyway 3 POV!)