28

I jump from roof to roof as I hide behind a chimney and say, "Claws in." I de-transform and run on the roof to Master Fu's roof of his building. "Master Fu? Master?" I softly call for Master Fu. "This way." I hear Master Fu say as she has her potion-mixing setup on her roof. I walk over to Master Fu who was looking at the tablet as I say, "Mister Bug and I can't defeat the merman under water."

"I know. And unfortunately, I haven't found the correct blend that could help you both out...I've failed you." Master Fu says in sorrow as she closes her eyes with stress. I walk up to her and stand in front of her putting my hands on my hips, "No way! We are going to find that last ingredient." I say as I point to the tablet with the picture of Lady Noire in aqua form as Master Fu looks up at me.

Plagg and Wayzz gasp and turn their backs covering their ears, fearfully remembering Master Fu's earlier warning. "The "Tear of Joy"? I've tried everything, water from the Laughing Fountain, melted snow from the Mountain of Jubilation, drops of pure chocolate extract." Master Fu explains to me as I smile and ask, "But have you tried a real tear of joy?"

"What?" Master Fu says confused as she stares at me while I giggle and say, "Come on! Tell me a really really funny joke!" "Do you think this is really the time to have fun?" Master Fu says her face deadpanned not really knowing where I was going with this. I start to think of a joke that Marinette had said in the show as I look to Master Fu, "Okay, why do you go to bed at night?" I asked with a smile as Master Fu still stares at me confused.

"I don't know, uh..." Master Fu says as I then cut her off, "Because the bed won't come to you!" Master Fu smiles as she then starts to giggle at what I had said. "What goes up, but doesn't move? Stairs!" I say with a giggle as Master Fu giggles again liking my jokes I was telling. "What does a snail say when it's riding on a turtle's back? Wooohooo!" I yell with a smile as I throw my arms up.

Master Fu laughs heartily, until a tear comes out of her eye. I smile happily as I wipe the tear onto my finger, and carrying it over and dropping it in the potion bowl. The potion flashes brightly, producing a skyward blast. "I think you have just found the magic ingredient, (Y/N)!" Master Fu says with a smile as she comes down from her laughing fit.

Master Fu then gives Plagg a drink from a spoonful of the potion. "Mmm! Yummy!" Plagg says with a smile licking his lips as Master Fu and I stare at Plagg. I then turn to Master Fu us both smiling as I nod my head while I yell, "Plagg, power up!" Plagg's whole body glows and he spins into a flash as he becomes, "AquaPlagg!" He yells as he has fins and a tailfin instead of arms and legs.

"AquaPlagg, claws out!" The ring then turns black while Plagg goes into the ring. I raise my arm up and look up to see the green paw appear on the ring with a glow. I then smile while I turn into the water version of Lady Noire.

I look at the new outfit seeing it looked nothing like Cat Noir's in the show. The suit was black with aqua green scales all around the suit, I still had the bell on my ears and collar, my hair was longer in a high ponytail with aqua green color at the end instead of a light green, I then see I had fin feet and a fin tail also a ribbon in my hair that looked like a fin too and the colors were aqua green also, and on the middle of my belt was a aqua green paw in the center.

I smile looking at the suit as I was about to jump in the water I stop as I turn to Master Fu, "Master Fu, I think it's time you put those noodles into the boiling water." I say with a smile as Master Fu nods her head in understanding as she says, "You're right, Lady Noire. I'll take care of it." I smile nodding my head as I then jump off the roof diving into the water.