25

(A/N: Okay! So yeah...I'm doing this again...but! I have a good reason because I wanted to tell you guys I'm doing this a bit different like I've done most of my episodes so far. And this one I hope you like because this is how my brain sees me writing this one. I won't spoil any details because I know you guys will love to just read it! Anyway hope you like this episode!)

"🎶Don't you stop, dancing to the music. Baby! Yeah, it's like a miracle. Don't you stop, dancing to the music, Music, oh, it's getting physical! Don't you stop, dancing to the music.🎶 " On Mason's computer, music is playing called "Big Bang" by Clark Nightingale. Mason tries to do the dance moves that are in the choreography of her music video but falls on her back while attempting a handstand walkover.

"And that was Clark Nightingale's hit single "Big Bang" for us!" Alia says on Mason's computer as Mason gets up and sits at his desk staring at his computer screen. "Wow! That guy is incredible!" Tikki says with a smile as he flies closer to Mason's computer as Mason says, "I love him! He's totally passionate about his art!" They turn back to the computer as Alia looks to Clark who was now showing on the computer screen.

"Clark, in just a few short months you've become an international sensation with your ultra-unique singing and style. Apparently, you even sing and dance in your sleep! Do you ever stop?" Alia asks Clark with a smile as Clark continues to dance and he says, "Never, you see. Dancing and singing are everything to me. And I'm happy to share the joy of song and dance, To the amazing people of France!"

"See that, Tikki? He's a true artist!" Mason says with a smile as he continues to watch his computer screen. You've come to Paris to film the video for your next song, which is gonna be titled "Miraculous"." Alia says with a smile as Mason gasps in shock while Clark says, "I really admire and adore Lady Noire and Mister Bug. An homage to them I wanted to pay. Because they inspire me every single day!" Tikki looks to Mason seeing him frozen as she looks back to the computer screen then back to Mason.

She waves her little arm to Mason who snaps out of it and he suddenly shrieks in delight as he says, "He's gonna be doing a song about me! I mean—Mister Bug! Oh! I'm so excited I could..." He then falls backward off his chair as he finishes his sentence "
'faint!" Tikki looks down to Mason who fell on the floor as Tikki then turns back to the computer as Alia says, "Auditions will be held at the Grand Palais Hotel, is that right? A little birdie told me that you already found your Lady Noire. Care to share the good news?"

Alia looks to Clark who was still dancing as he says with a smile, "My lips are sealed, But soon she'll be revealed. We must still cast Mister Bug and extras, by the way. So come on out and audition today!" Mason smiles watching his computer screen when he then hears his phone ring. He goes over to his phone only to trip with a grunt he grabs his phone off his chair as he answers it.

"Mason, did you hear that? All us guys are heading over to audition and you're coming, too! So don't go pulling one of your "Mason specials" on us, okay?" Aidan says on the phone as Mason chuckles and says, "And miss my chance to meet Clark Nightingale in the flesh? No way! I'll meet you there." Mason smiles as Aidan says, "See ya!" Mason hangs up as he stands only for Tikki to fly towards him before he could leave.

"You're not auditioning for the role of Mister Bug are you?" Tikki asks in worrry as Mason holds his hands out for Tikki as he holds her. hands, "Of course not! We just wanna have some fun as extras in the video, that's all. I'd never do anything that could reveal my secret identity." Mason explains with a smile as Tikki sighs in relief then says, "All right then, Mason." Tikki flies up and kisses Mason on the nose as she then continues, "I'm proud of you!" Mason smiles at Tikki as Tikki flies into Mason's coat and he leaves going to meet up with his friends.