22

The vicinity of Montparnasse Tower Gorizlla runs with (Y/N) in her hand still. While Willow was on her bike holding the life-size cutout of (Y/N) as she chases after Gorizilla. "Put (Y/N) down, right now!" Willow tells when Mister Bug swings after Gorizilla as he yells, "Put (Y/N) down, right now!"

He lands on the roof as he continues to chase after Gorizlla and (Y/N) while Gorizilla reaches Montparnasse Tower and jumps onto the building, climbing to the roof, where she lets out a tremendous roar. Mister Bug jumps on the roof doing a flip as he yells, "Let her go!" He then throws his Yo-Yo at Gorizilla's hand only for Gorizlla to see and duck down while Mister Bug lands on his feet.

"Mister Bug!" (Y/N) yells with a smile as Gorizilla hears Hawk Moth say in her head, "He's alone. If (Y/N) is Lady Noire, then she'll have to transform to help him. Gorizilla, attack Mister Bug!" Gorizilla goes to smash Mister Bug with her hand only for Mister Bug to dodge her hit as he jumps high in the air. He then throws his Yo-Yo landing on Gorizilla's arm as Gorizlla tries to shake Mister Bug off her arm. Mister Bug quickly holds on tight as he then climbs up on Gorizilla's arm trying to get close to Gorizilla who blocks his way with her closed fist where (Y/N) was.

(Y/N) awkwardly smiles as Mister Bug stares at her with wide eyes then tries to break (Y/N) free out of Gorizilla's grasp. "There's no use. She's too strong!" (Y/N) says as Gorizilla roars at him, which causes him to shout and fall off the building. But he quickly throws his Yo-Yo swinging up high in the air as he lands on the side of the building.

He then opens up his Yo-Yo calling Lady Noire but it goes straight to voicemail. "Lady Noire, where are you? I really need your help, fast! I'm at Montparnasse Tower!" Mister Bug explains as he then closes his Yo-Yo and turns his head to see Gorizlla about to grab the him, but he runs along the face of the Tower while Gorizilla tries to swat him. He then uses his Yo-Yo to get himself back up to the roof.

He lands on the roof as he then throws his Yo-Yo in the air while he says, "Lucky charm!" His Yo-Yo glows while ladybugs spin around and suddenly a ladybug themed toy remote-controlled helicopter falls into his hands. "A helicopter?" Mister Bug groans as he places the box down and opens it as he says, "It isn't really a good time to play!"

Just as Mister Bug starts controlling the helicopter, Gorizilla manages to grab him in her hand as Mister Bug struggles in her grip. Gorizilla then hears Hawk Moth say in her head, "Excellent! Now, take Mister Bug's Miraculous while we wait for Lady Noire."

Gorizilla goes to grab Mister Bug's Miraculous but is hopelessly unable to do so as she was holding (Y/N) and Mister Bug in both her fists. (Y/N) looks to Mister Bug as she says, "I'm so sorry, Mister Bug." "Don't worry! Let me try to manoeuvre this thing!" Mister Bug says as he then controls the remote and manages to maneuver the joystick of the remote to control the helicopter in order to distract Gorizilla.

The helicopter goes into Gorizilla's nostril, before it flies up and hits her eyes with its blades. Gorizilla roars in pain and ends up setting Mister Bug free Mister Bug lands on the ground as Gorizilla tries to grab the helicopter. When she hears Hawk Moth in hear head yell, "Get Mister Bug back!" Mister Bug then throws his Yo-Yo wrapping it around Gorizilla's thumb in which she's holding
(Y/N).

"Hold on !" Mister Bug yells as he then jumps off the building and flies through an open window and enters a business office, where he runs past the workers to get to a window on the other side of the building, climbing back onto the roof, and passes under Gorizilla between her legs. "Let go of (Y/N) right now!" Mister Bug tells as he then pulls his Yo-Yo hard causing a table inside the office to be knocked over, and forces Gorizilla's thumb away from (Y/N) freeing her.