44

I was jumping roof to roof while I then see some civilians running away from Gamer. I jump down behind Gamer who doesn't see me while Mister Bug yells, "Hey, tin can, over here!" I look to see Gamer was about to shoot a beam at Mister Bug and Gamer says inside her robot, "My calculations indicate that your system's about to crash." I then quickly throw my baton at Gamer's metal robot legs making her tip over with a loud crash. "You're the one crashing, robot." I say while the robot stays down and I jump over the robot while Mister Bug runs over to me.

"She's a large sized robot from Ultimate Mecha Strike." Mister Bug explains to me while I say, "I know. And it's nearly at level 3, 4 is the highest level." Mister Bug stares at me then questions, "Wait, you know that game?" I smirk while I cross my arms over my chest, "Duh! Of course."

"See? You and me, it was meant to be." Mister Bug says with a smirk while I shake my head with a giggle. Suddenly Gamer's beam shoots at the bus creating little orbs that fly over to her and into her robot. Her robot then changes into level 3 having arms and legs.

Mister Bug and I stare up at Gamer, "Uh...I think our problem just got a whole lot bigger." Mister Bug says with wide eyes while we stare at Gamer's level 3 robot. Gamer then says, "Those Miraculouses are mine." Her robot then tries to punch us but Mister Bug and I quickly jump away dodging her hit.

Gamer then starts to shoot her beams at us while Mister Bug and I start running dodging her beams. I then grab my baton extending it and launching myself in the air and Mister Bug swings in the air with his Yo-Yo. We both then land on a roof and we keep running dodging Gamer's beams.

I look to Mister Bug while we both keep running on the roofs, "We have to get her out of here before she destroys all of Paris." I explain while then Mister Bug and I see a poster on a building. We both then say, "The stadium!"

We jump down from roof to roof taking Gamer to the stadium.

Mister Bug and I land in the middle of the stadium while we look around, "Where's Clunky got to?" I ask while Mister Bug and I look for Gamer then suddenly Gamer lands behind us with a loud thud and Mister Bug and I gasp

Mister Bug and I land in the middle of the stadium while we look around, "Where's Clunky got to?" I ask while Mister Bug and I look for Gamer then suddenly Gamer lands behind us with a loud thud and Mister Bug and I gasp. We both turn around seeing Gamer in front of us.

I then throw my baton at Gamer while Mister Bug throws his Yo-Yo but my baton bounces back to me and Mister Bug's Yo-Yo bounces right back to him. I catch my baton with ease while Mister Bug catches his Yo-Yo. We both hear Gamer cackling inside the robot while her robot tries to hit us again but we dodge the hit.

We skid to a stop while we then run away from the beam that Gamer shot at us. We keep running while I look to Mister Bug, "I'll attack the robot with my Cataclysm power, I think it might be enough to shock her." I explain while Mister Bug nods his head at me and I stop running and I then yell, "Cataclysm!" I raise my hand with my cataclysm and I run at Gamer and I jump high landing my Cataclysm hand on Gamer's robot.