22

I hold on tight to the back of the car while I see Mister Bug's Yo-Yo wrap around the car and Mister Bug lands on the back in the car beside me. I turn to Mister Bug who looks at me and says, "I bet you missed me." I giggle while then the car starts spinning around in circles.

Mister Bug and I gasp while we both hold on tight. The car then stops spinning and keeps flying in the air. Mister Bug and I then climb back on the car suddenly the car comes to a halt. Mister Bug goes flying forward and I quickly grab his hand pulling him back beside me.

Mister Bug and I climb up the car and Mister Bug looks at me and says, "Thanks for the hand malady." I giggle while we both gasp seeing Rosie climb on top of the car and stands in front of us. Rosie walks up to us while I smirk up at her and say, "Did I ever thank you for the lift?"

I grab my baton while I jump up at Rosie and I extend my baton trying to hit her only for her to push me back. Mister bug then jumps in hitting Rosie with his Yo-Yo only to be pushed back also. We keep going back and forth fighting with Rosie or my guess her name was Rosiecop?

Mister Bug drops his Yo-Yo and I grab it while he grabs my baton I had dropped during the fight. Suddenly Rosiecop jumps at the side edge of the car making it flip and spin around. Mister Bug and I run on top of the car while it spins around and we both see Rosiecop was still standing how she was before. Mister Bug and I keep running on top of the spinning car.

"Where'd you get those shoes? I could use a pair like that." Mister Bug says while I look to him with a giggle. I didn't notice Rosiecop raise her arms up Mister Bug ducks down while I get hit and I go flying back and off the car. I gasp while I grab Mister Bug's Yo-Yo I still had and I throw it to him while I say, "Grab onto me."

He goes to grab it but I missed his hand while I fall down fast in the sky. I then hear Mister Bug yell, "No, Lady Noire!" I scream while I look down swing the ground come fast. I quickly throw Mister Bug's Yo-Yo at a lamppost wrapping it around and I land safely on the ground.

I look up to see Mister Bug falling down fast I quickly throw the Yo-Yo over the lamppost I wrap the Yo-Yo around his ankles. I pull him up a bit and he doesn't hit the ground. Mister Bug opens his eyes while he sighs in relief. I pull him up while I hold onto the string still and I walk closer to him.

He hangs upside down look straight at me while he says, "Well, hey, I am head over heels to see you, malady." I giggle while he then leans in close about to kiss me and my eyes widened. I then let go of the string making him fall on his head and I grab my baton from him while I toss him his Yo-Yo.

"You're welcome." I said with a giggle while I look down at him seeing he was still on his head. I then hold my hand out to him and I say, "You owe me one." He grabs my hand and I pull him up while he dusts himself off.

"Sure thing but I'll take credit for that." Mister Bug says while he points to the flying car that was smoking while flying away. We both follow the flying car that was at the Eiffel Tower. The car flies away from the Eiffel Tower and I jump down with Mister Bug us both at the Eiffel Tower.

"There's no point running after her anyway. Shes way out of our reach now." I explain while we watch the flying car leave until we couldn't see it anymore. "Well, if it's the mayor she wants..." Mister Bug says while I finish his sentence with, "She'll be heading straight for the city hall." Mister Bug smirks and me while he crosses his arms.

"Do I sense a plan?" Mister Bug asks while I look to him with a smirk.