47

"Here I am, malady." Mason says mimicking himself as Mister Bug and holding a Mister Bug doll he had made. He then looks to the Lady Noire doll he made, "Glad to see you, Mister Bug." Mason mimics Lady Noire's voice while he then mimics the Mister Bug doll, "Of course you are, I'm the best bug around."

Mason then chuckles while then Matthew looks at Mason and says, "He shouldn't say that." Mason stops chuckling and looks up to Matthew who was holding a Mister Wifi doll, a Evilillustrator doll, and a Rosiecop doll. "No?" Mason asks with a small smirk while Matthew shakes his head. Mason chuckles a little while then he clears his throat, "This is no time to be goofing around, Mister Bug. We've gotta capture the baddies' Akuma before they..." Mason mimics Lady Noire's voice while he trails off then looks to Matthew.

"Actually, what do the baddies want?" Mason asks in his normal voice to Matthew who looks up to him. He then looks to the three dolls he had while he holds them up and says, "We want to win." "Yeah, but win what?" Mason asks Matthew with a smile while Matthew looks up at him. "I dunno. What do they usually want?"

Matthew asks while Mason says, "Depends...Mister Wifi wanted to reveal Lady Noire's true identity. And Evilillustrator wanted to get revenge on a boy for making of fun of her. Then, there was Rosiecop...but the evil Hawk Moth who makes them bad wants to take Lady Noire's and Mister Bug's jewels from them, their Miraculouses."

"And what would happen if she did take them?" Matthew asks staring at Mason, "The bad guys...would win." Mason explains while Matthew says, "I know. I know what the bad guys want."

He picks up the bad guy dolls and says, "We want the Miraculous, then we'll win, forever and ever!" Matthew stands while he then says to Mason, "I'm gonna get your Miraculous, Lady Noire and Mister Bug. You...you...goodie-two-shoeses! You'll be super-duper sorry." Matthew giggles while going for the Lady Noire and Mister Bug dolls while Mason dodges Matthew with a smile.

"You won't get our Miraculouses." Mason say mimicking the two dolls in his hands and stands. "Oh, yeah?" Matthew says with a smile while they both start play fighting with the dolls. Mason then hits all three bad guy dolls from Matthew making Matthew drop them. "Hey!" Matthew says upset while Mason doesn't notice and smiles and says, "Lady Noire and Mister Bug have won again!"

Matthew grabs the other dolls picking them up, "No fair. You always win." Matthew says with a pout while he then starts crying. Mason looks to Matthew then kneels down to him, "Lady Noire and Mister Bug always win. And the bad guys always lose." Mason explains while Matthew stands then tells with a pout, "But you never let me play with Lady Noire and Mister Bug!"

Matthew turns his back to Mason while he starts crying again. "Oh, don't cry." Mason says while he looks to Matthew who still cries. "Of course you can play with Lady Noire and Mister Bug. I'll even let you borrow one of them if you want." Matthew stops crying and turns to Mason and grabs the Lady Noire doll that Mason was holding.

" Matthew stops crying and turns to Mason and grabs the Lady Noire doll that Mason was holding