Chapter 13

Alright! Now I will have that panic attack! I thought to myself as Tesayn and I stood alone in The Ancient's Royal Chamber Room like two idiots, after the guard walked us in in silence and left us here to wait.
Tesayn started tapping his foot impatiently.
"Cut the shit Tesayn." I whispered irritably.
"Sorry. Maybe I'm a little anxious."
"Gee! Ya think?!" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.
Right then we heard the swooshing sound of robe cloth moving slowly over the Chamber floor toward us as The Ancient Vampires entered and each gracefully took their seats upon their thrones.
Man! They were the most awesomely beautiful creatures! I thought to myself. I just hoped, I would look as fantastic as they are after I've been Turned. Tesayn had told me that my human features would be remarkably enhanced, even my hair! This, being one of the perks of being a vampire. The blood sucking? I definitely was not too keen on, but would have no choice if I intended to survive as an undead creature. Yuck.
As if reading my mind, AGAIN, Tesayn glanced at me with his famous goofy, smart ass smirk.
We both looked up at The Ancients after they were settled and ready to get down to the business of the day.
Turning ME!