VII. Something from me

[chapter 7]

Eileanoir

I was walking with David through the heavy snowfall. I was a nervous wreck, to say the least.

Did i do the right thing, leaving Ellie? Of course I'm only acting to be okay with this madness.

"Through here, sweetheart." I give him a warm fake smile and go through the door. We walk down a few steps, underground.

There's a bed in the corner with handcuffs on the headboard. A table in the middle with some books on it. "What is this place?"

David turns to a man in the room and tells him to escort me to the bed. "This is ah, a place where... you become one of us."

"How?" I ask, puzzled. David smirks. "Well. You give us something. Something we... desperately need."

"We only ask for a little the first time." He says with a reassuring voice as if it would make anything better.

I felt sick, because i was starting to catch onto what they so desperately wanted. Me. What little left was of my innocence.

"A-and... what is that?" I gulped nervously. "John here will let you know what he wants. Do it and you're safe here, okay?" Then he walks away, leaving me with 'John'.

I turn to him, sitting on the bed. He looks about 35, has black hair and brown eyes. I breathe heavily.

"Calm down, little girl. I'll make you feel happy." he caresses my cheek slowly and i shiver.

"I just need you to do something for me." And he pats his crotch area. My face goes white, i almost panic. I decide to stay quiet.

"I'll tell you a secret." He then leaned closer to my ear.

"I know about your friend in the cage. They're gonna chop her up in the morning." My eyes widen. I have to get her out before that.

"If you let me make you happy, I'll give you the keys. I'll distract David and you can get your friend."

I look down. I have grown to care about Ellie more than i planned to, and having her be killed and eaten by these sicko's... I couldn't deal with that.

I gulp and say an answer, ever so quietly; "Okay."

So he starts to roam his hands around my body and i wince at the uncomfortability of it.

He tears off my shirt and jumps on top of me. Tears fall from my eyes as i remind myself.

I have to do this. For her.

"Don't cry princess. It'll be over soon."

_________
Authors note

Ew ew ew ew I'm so glad David's actually dead.