Shut Up and Write News

Shut Up and Write Club was established in 2015, as a small community on Wattpad. Over the years, we have grown and expanded, helping countless writers improve their craft through our server and non-mandatory activities.

Our latest prompt writing contest, Survival of the Fittest, was a great success, and we are thrilled to announce the winner, who created an exceptional scene using her original character from her novel _ that you can read on Wattpad. With Survival of the Fittest complete, we moved on to The Shut Up and Write Board Game, which is a unique and fun activity that you won't find anywhere else.

We've had so much fun designing clothes for our friends' characters' this week with our brand new mini activity, Dress to Impress.

Coming Soon!
Get ready for an exciting adventure as we announce our latest project, "Who Killed Ken?"! We are thrilled to invite all aspiring writers to join us and be a part of the writing fun. With a fresh storyline and new characters in the making, this is your chance to unleash your creativity and be a part of something truly special. The project is set to launch in May, so let's gear up for an unforgettable ride!. The project is open for writers of all ages, and most abilities.

So come and join us, and let's have some fun together!