Community Spotlight

Shut Up and Write is delighted to be associated with the amazing Gemme Community.

Gemme is an up-and-coming community that aims to uncover the hidden gems on Wattpad. With a range of fun and exciting activities, Gemme helps writers to showcase their talents and shine.

One of Gemme's standout features is the Celestine Book Club. It offers members the opportunity to read some incredible stories, provide valuable feedback, learn from other writers, and in turn, receive feedback on their own work. This not only helps writers improve their craft but also provides a supportive community where writers can connect, share ideas and learn from each other.

Gemme isn't just a book club, though. The community has a wealth of other activities and events coming up, including a fun short story contest. Members are also working on an anthology book of mystery stories. Gemme is eager to expand its universe to include more genres, such as a romance anthology in the future.

If you're interested in joining this impressive creative community, not only are they open to new members, but they are also looking for volunteers to help run the group. You can choose the role that suits you and contribute your skills and time to help Gemme grow and become even better.

Check out TheGemmeCommunity and chat to their founder FmEver