..♡Title page♡..

She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand.
As she is walking she heard someone calling her " Piyali...."
she halted in her tracks and turned back, she find the voice familiar but can't decipher where she heard, the voice is so sweet to her...
" Piyali"... the voice again called this time she decided to check.

she walked towards the voice direction
" who's is there?" Her voice echoed but no reply came, so she neared the spot from where the voice is heard, which is more darker than the corridors, even her torch is falling short in the darkness there, she is trying to adjust her eyes, squinting her eyes she asked again " who's is that?"
She expected a reply but she was pulled into a hug.

As a girl she is trying to defend herself but the hug is so strong she is unable to even move.
she can hear that manly voice kept saying something to her, but she is unable to understand.
Those hands now cupped her face, while she tried to see who it is,
but she felt kisses on her neck traveling towards her face,
she resisted and shouted " no...leave me...no"
Hearing that the hands left her face immediately, and the manly voice sounded concern, but escaping from the grip, she started to run from there in the darkness.
she is not in the right state of mind she just kept running and running until she bumped into someone.

" Piyali" he speak, She raised her terror filled eyes to see who it is,
" Rajveer..." She managed to say, he can understand something is wrong with her seeing her disheveled dress and messed hair.
" what happened " he asked,
" someone misbehaved with me " she said tears toppling from her eyes.
He is shocked and anger bubbled up within him, " come with me, show me who is that " he spoke, but she denied coming there again,
" no I won't come there Rajveer", so she just said the location where it happened.
He asked her to stay there and moved from there to check and nab the person.

She is crying and shivering recalling the ordeal she just experienced, she is shattered and felt disgusting by the happening.
From the touch and grip she can understand that the person is so strong and also she noticed whoever it is, speaks in different language.

She is now standing alone there waiting for Rajveer to come, but to increase her panic she heard the same sweet manly voice call her
" Piyali...."
She turned around and find a shadow approaching her.

" aahhh....!" She shouted at her high pitch voice out of fear.

Rajveer heard her shout and started to run back, while the Mahal lights got switched on and the people started to come to the sight only to find Piyali unconsciously laying on the floor.

She immediately taken to her room and her aunt Roopali sprinkled water on her face, she wake up and narrated everything on her aunt's insistence.

" aunt, I was walking in the corridor and I heard someone calling me and when I went there, someone forcedly hugged me and tried to misbehave with me...." She cried.

" stop this nonsense! she is lying maa(mom), she want to trouble us, so created all this fake story and disturbed our sleep" Ranvijay speak expressing his anger.

Rajveer eyed at him in disbelief and tried to saying something but Roopali signaled him to stop.

Piyali nodded her head in no and tried to reason " no aunt, I swear I'm saying.." Before she can complete her sentence Ranivijay cut off her words " won't your drama is not done yet, it had become your habit to torture us!
come everyone go to sleep" he roared and everyone stared to leave the room, even if they don't want to do so.

" we will talk in the morning, please sleep dear, don't think anything, Sakshi will sleep with you" Roopali said caressing her hair.
Ranvijay seethed in anger hearing concerned words for Piyali, and he moved to exit the room but got hit by wall in hurry as he is blind.
He cursed under his breathe and walked out with more anger.

Sakshi sat beside her and said
" don't worry Piyali, no one can harm you when I'm here" Piyali gave a weak smile to her.

Read the remaining actual story in the further chapters....

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

Started on 23rd March 2024

■This book is a pure fiction content.

■ Don't try to copy my work, otherwise be ready to bare the consequences 👍

■ I'm the solely owner of this book and I own all copy rights.
■ Who doesn't like romance stuff, please stay away from this book.

■ No harsh comments please 🙏

■ All copyrights are reserved ✅

■ I will give my best to entertain you my dear precious reader ⭐

■ Some mature scenes, recommended for 18+

■ This book is developed from my imagination and creativity not copied from anywhere else, the characters, their names and places, situations, every dialouges and every sentences are owned by me. I'm solely owner and I only own the ownership.

■ Pictures if I use any, are belonged to the original owner.

■ This book is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling, religion, beliefs, country, language and anything that connects and related to humans and animals.

■ Anyone who want to read my book are always welcome wholeheartedly with my love and caring 💗 💕 💓 💖

Thank you for reading this and love you all wonderful people ♥️