..♡8♡..

Everyone got into their respective cars, Ranvijay and Roopali is traveling in one car, while Rajveer, Sakshi and Piyali in another one.
As cars started to leave the premises of Roy Bungalow,
Tara Roy who is watching them from window smiled at their departure and she started to fade into the sky.

Rajveer kept glancing at Piyal from rear mirror, which she didn't noticed but Sakshi did.
" why he is looking at Piyali" she thought and stared at Piyali who is busy observing her surroundings, as she never left the bungalow, this is her first time after several years.

Soon they reached the Mahal, which stood with great Pride in brick red color.
No one can say that it saw so many centuries passing, it looked that new.

Sakshi and Rajveer went agape, she started to explain about the architecture, color and other details to Ranvijay who is enjoying her commentary.
" let's take a picture infront of the Mahal" Roopali announced taking camera out.
" but who will take the picture" she asked eyeing everyone as, they all have to present in picture.
" she will take it" Ranvijay speak, and anyone can say who he mean, Piyali.
" she need not to be present in the picture" he said coldly.
Piyali moved to take the camera, but they heard someone " wait! I'm coming maalik(sir)!"

They glanced at the direction and find a fat and tall middle aged person coming towards them by running from distance.
He wore a rural local clothes, a white dhothi and Plain blue Kurta.
He reached them and panted for breathe, seeing his plight Piyali handed water bottle to him.
He smiled at her and gulped down the entire water, and cleaned sweat with back of his hand.
He bent a little and folded his hands, " Nomoshkar, myself Hasmukh, the chief servant of the Mahal"

" So you're Hasmukh, to whom I've talked in phone" Ranvijay speak recognizing his voice, " yes maalik" he said politely.
" all arrangements done, perfectly" Ranvijay asked again,
" yes maalik everything is done, you just need to step into the Mahal" he said.

Roopali handed camera to him and asked to click a picture.
They all stood infront of Mahal posing, while the Mahal towered them.
" maalik, look here you are not looking into camera, and you will complain later that I didn't took picture perfectly after seeing it" Hasmukh speak, Ranvijay got hurt by his words and his face became straight and serious.
Piyali got scared what if he scold her now.

" no need, click the picture Hasmukh " Sakshi said and soon the picture got clicked.

" let's enter the Mahal" Roopali speak and held Ranvijay's hand and made him walk through the large silver colored gate of the Mahal.

" bring the luggage inside" Rajveer speak and followed his mom.
" Hasmukh, Ranvijay bhai is blind, so never ever mention anything that hurt him" Sakshi speak and left, a realized Hasmukh there.

He started to unload the luggage along with few other servants who joined him.

Piyali stood infront of gate and kept staring at Mahal, Tara Roy's words are ringing in her ears.
" I wish You a safe stay at Mahal"
She brushed of her thoughts and stepped inside the premises.

As she is walking she heard, servants talking among themselves.

" is this the family which is gonna stay in the Mahal, don't they know about it's story" a servant speak,
" let's see how any days they will stay" another speak.
Piyali stared at them, Hasmukh find her doing so and chided them " shut your mouths and do work properly".

Piyali looked at Hasmukh suspiciously, he is feeling uncomfortable in her stare and chuckled,
" don't care their words,
Just Ignore them"