..♡4♡..

"what!" Rajveer screamed hearing Ranvijay's decision, he looked at Sakshi whose face is lit up, as her borther got saved from marrying an arrogant lady.

Piyali knows how much Ranvijay loves her sister, she never thought he will do that, but now
She panicked hearing his decision,
" aunt, is it because of me, Ranvijay don't want to marry her, because she is my sister?" Piyali sound worried.
" exactly what happened maa?" Sakshi enquired.
Roopali explained everything, hearing that Piyali felt sad for his Sister.

Roopali is about to go to inform Mrinali about the matter, but her daughter stopped her " maa, I will deal with her I..i mean I will let her know the matter" she spoke.

Sakshi entered into Mrinali's room who is munching on her food, both rolled eyes at each other.
" what's the matter?" Mrinali speak.
" Vijay bhai, asked me to inform you that he is not gonna marry you" Sakshi said making Mrinali choke on her food.
" are you trying to fool me, Vijay denied marrying me, do you think I'm an idiot" she taunted her, Sakshi nodded in yes, which angered Mrinali.
" I already said fate will decide who will become who" she remarked and left not even waiting for Mrinali's reply.

" what is she thinking about herself how can Vijay deny marrying me, it's all her ploy to irritate me I will go and talk with him" she thought and left her room only to be seen by Rajveer on the way.
But she didn't cared and walked away ignoring him.
" I can't believe she is sister of Piyali! " He thought shrugging away.

" how can I  face her, I made several promises to her that I will never leave her side, but I left her at last moment.
She will never forgive me for playing with her feelings" Ranvijay thought.
" it's all because of that Piyali, now this situation occurred.
Why? what have I done to her that she did this to me" He thought and decided to teach a lesson for Piyali but before he can proceed Mrinali barged in.

"Vijay! our alliance is already fixed, how can you cancel it now?" Mrinali yelled.

Ranvijay stood up, she got aware of her tone and not to get caught, she ran to him and hugging him she cried,
" how can you do this Vijay, answer me, you love me right "
Ranvijay is on verge of crying but as he loved her he don't want to ruin her life.
So he restrained himself from hugging her which she also noticed.
She titled her head up and started at his face " don't he love me anymore" she thought.

" no Mrinu...I mean Mrinali, I always want you to be happy in your life.
I realized marrying me will do no good for you, so try to understand.
In the name of love I don't want to ruin your life " he said holding his tears.

" but I love you Vijay!" She sobbed, " if you ever loved me then agree with my decision and marry someone else and lead your life in bliss " he said stepping back from her.

His decision of getting her married to someone else shocked her even more.

" what did you say!" She uttered in disbelief.
He sighed and turning away from her, he repeated,

" yes, you've to marry someone else"

Time skip:

Mrinali agreed for the marriage after much thinking,
everyone thought she will take few months to accept, but she agreed within few weeks, which surprised everyone except Sakshi who very well know about Mrinali's nature.

So they find a suitable groom who is Hrash Gupta,
and finally the wedding day arrived.

Piyali tried helping Mrinali in getting ready.
But she took the jewellery from her and yelled " I don't want your help, you are the reason for everything, better stay away from me"
" but, what have I done " Piyali muttered maintaining her composure before the servants who eyed them in confusion.