..♡7♡..

Ranvijay walked to Piyali, she jumped in fear.
" why he is coming to me" she thought.

He lifted his hand to grab her, but he restrained himself.
She stepped back few inches away from him for her safety.

" look, I will ask you one sincere question, will you give a genuine answer?" He asked as much calm as possible for him.
She eyed him nervously, and said yes.
" really my mom came into your dream?" He asked trying to be calm in her presence which is a tough task for him.

" I swear on my mother what I said is true I saw Mrs.Roy in my dream" she pressed her each and every word.

Without wasting another second he walked away.
" did he believed me?" She puzzled.

At dinner:

Piyali slowly walked to the table carrying food along with the other maids, which made Rajveer anger.
" are you a maid, why are doing all these things Piya" he asked sternly, before she can answer, Ranvijay arrived making her lips sealed.

Everyone gathered, Sakshi signed Piyali to sit but she denied and moved away.
Rajveer became upset as he felt Piyali is distancing herself from everyone, he decided to speak with her.
" maa" Ranvijay speak gaining everyone's attention.

" yes" she said," if her dream was true, then there must be some reason behind it, I think Maa wants us to know about the Mahal, it might be her last wish also.
I think we should go there to stay" he speak caressing his locket.

Silence filled the dining area no one excepted this.
Piyali who heard everything, felt happy that Ranvijay trusted her for the first time in all these years.

" if going to the Mahal makes Vijay happy then I will agree, he need a diversion from Mrinali.
No one can understand but I can sense his sadness, he is acting strong infront of us but I know how much sad he is, everything happening is for own good" Roopali thought.

" what do you all say?" He asked breaking the silence.
Sakshi agreed expressing her joy, Rajveer didn't even have objection.

" but on one condition " Roopali said, " what's that maa" Ranvijay asked.
" Piyali will also come with us"

Hearing Piyali name Ranvijay got irritated but he didn't want to hurt his maa also, so he agreed.

The Mahal which is locked since generations, is now going to have people in it.
Ranvijay assiagned servants to clean the Mahal.

Everyone started to pack their things,
Nilanjan is out of town as he have to attend few meetings.

Piyali's pov:

" the mad step I took, pushed Rajveer into danger, I don't understand why I behaved crazy.
If something had happened to him, because of me, I could have never forgiven myself.
Ran..Mr.Roy is right I'm inauspicious!
I better stay away from everyone, the day I entered into their lives, Mr.Roy got into accident and lost his sight, and now Rajveer got saved in nick of time.
Why everything happens to me" she bit her lip to control her whimpering.

I still don't understand why Mrs.Roy came into my dream, I still feel goosebumps recalling that dream.
Thank God, maa asked me too sleep in bungalow like always, if not, I'm scared to even look at maid quarters after that night.

Mrs.Roy! she sang a lullaby, and what was that I'm unable to recall.

She recalled it and started to croon the song, while setting her bed.