..♡14♡..

Ranvijay's pov:

My blood boiled after I learnt the girl who pushed my life into dark, studied with my money.
But maa's revelation startled me.

She slapped me for the first time that too for that mere Piyali, I'm not hurt because my maa slapped me I'm hurt for the reason she slapped me.

When she made me swear upon her to stop that Piyali, I was panicked I can't hurt my maa, I was forced to stop her, I can't believe maa created ruckus for this girl.
What's with her, maa even made her wear jewellery today.
I'm unable to tolerate all this.

Why even after knowing she is the reason for my present condition, everyone loves her.
They have to despise her but no, they love her and always support her and save her from my wrath.
This time she got saved by maa, but next time, I won't tolerate her.

I thought Piyali is a good and well mannered girl, when I first met her at Roy bungalow.
I developed a respect towards her.
I still remember how well behaved she is, but how can I know, it is all her act to cover up her black heart.

The love and care she is getting from my family is killing me from inside, everyday.
Why can't they just kick her out.
Even my dad! he said he punished the culprit but Piyali is not punished then whom he got punished?
She is the culprit right!

I know it is wrong to treat anyone badly, but i can't stop myself from behaving like that with her.
She need it, I should not think good in her matters.

I'm going insane day by day, everyone only see my shouting and rude behavior towards her, but None are trying to understand my pain, I'm feeling alone even having my family.
She snatched my people from me.
I'm not gonna leave her, she have to pay for all this.

Night:

Piyali is sitting in her room, she is recalling her day, tears are flowing down her cheeks.
How she burned her certificate and her promise on Neil Roy and everything.

" what've I done to bare all this, I lost my mom and dad, even my sister hates me.
This family gave me love but, still I feel some void in me.
What if my life is not like this,
What If I had not lost mom and dad, and never met Ranvi...Mr.Roy.
My life would had definitely a better one.
I know everyone in Roy family loves me.
But I can't share with them, how I feel when Mr.Roy belittle and treat me badly, because the truth is...they are his family Members, what if they also start to hate me??
I don't have anyone to share my sadness and I want to pour out my heart but to whom?
I'm alone, abandoned in this world.
No one is there to hear and understand my pain." Piyali cried sitting beside her bed.

" why God, why you made my life like this, do you know how it feels when you have lots of people around you, but still you can't share your feelings with them?
Why there is no one in this world to understand me, why I'm left alone, why" she cried and loud sobs escaped her mouth she didn't cared to suppress them and " why I'm alone...why..." She banged her hand against the wall, her Bangles broke and pierced her skin, but she ignored the pain and she leaned her head on the bed and kept sobbing, clutching the bedsheet tightly.

" when ever I want to meet you I will play..." these words started to echo in her ears suddenly.
She lifted her head up and moved her eyes to her surroundings in terror.
Again and again those incomplete words started to ring in her ears.

She gritted her teeth in irritation, and shut her ears tightly, still she heard her those words,

" what's all this..!" She yelled and stood up and started to throw pillow and bedsheets away in anger.