..♡3♡..

Ranvijay cleared his throat,
" listen everyone as the head of the family I decided to send Piyali away, she stayed here just because of dad, I bounded to his decision.
But not anymore, she is going to leave, ask her to pack her bags maa" Ranvijay announced which resulted in indistinct chatter in the room.

Piyali eyes started to brim with tears,but she is helpless.

" Vijay, it is unfair, where she will go.
She have no one except us, don't you remember how her dad saved your dad's life and yours, we owe her" Roopali argued.
" maa, don't you remember how I became blind just because of her" he retorted.
" bhai, listen to me don't take decisions in anger" Sakshi said,
" no, Sakshi I tolerated her just because of dad, she have to leave that's final" Ranvijay said controlling his tone.

Rajveer said something in Sakshi's ear and she immediately speak " if you send her away, won't Mrinali feel sad, that you ousted her sister bhai"
" she is right Vijay, rethink your decision" Roopali speak, praying inside that Ranvijay should agree.

Ranvijay sat down, " they are right, I know even though Mrinali is angry on her sister for my condition, still they are sisters.
What if Mrinu, misunderstand me.
For her I have to bare this trouble" he thought.

" okay, she will stay here because I respect Mrinali, but like always she will not come infront of me and will not cross her limits and one morething maa, I don't owe her anything" he speak stressing his last words any strided away in anger.

Everyone got relieved hearing his decision, " I hope you forgive Piyali bhai, she doesn't deserve your anger " Sakshi thought.
Piyali decided not to become a burden to them decided to lead her life, and with the help of Rajveer she secretly started to complete her studies without Ranvijay's Notice.

After few years:

Mrinali came from abroad after completing her studies, Ranvijay is very happy with her arrival.
Even though they talked in phone and wrote letters all these years.

" I was happy that Piyali, didn't left for abroad, because I feel her like my daughter God heard my prayers, but she bared Ranvijay's anger and hatred all these years, I'm sorry dear even after knowing the truth I'm unable to do anything for you" Roopali thought.

Piyali came to Her sister and hugged her but Mrinali didn't reacted, " are you still angry on me sister?" She asked looking at her.
Mrinali didn't bother to give an answer and left.

" God please save my family from every evil" Roopali prayed and turned only to find Mrinali standing there, " you need anything?" Roopali asked,
" marriage, I want to marry Ranvijay aunt" she said.
Roopali rolled her eyes at her and said
" why hurry?", " our marriage is already fixed when we are kids, I think It's time for the wedding now" she replied,
" I will talk with Ranvijay" Roopali said going from there thinking something.

Sakshi came to Piyali who is picking up her broken Bangles.
" your Bangles broke again!" She exclaimed and said " that's why I ask you to wear gold Bangles they won't break.
Why don't you wear them Piya, how many times I should ask you" she complained.

" no Sakshi I like only glass bangles" Piyali speak.
" no excuses this time, you have to wear gold Bangles now" Sakshi said and started to drag her to meet Roopali.
But halted as Mrinali is standing there.
" servants won't wear gold Bangles Sakshi" Mrinali taunted.
" hold your tongue, she is not a servant.
How can you speak such words for your sister" Sakshi yelled.
" she is not my sister, I hate her.
I wonder how can you treat the culprit of your brother with love?" She said glaring at Piyali.

" Piyali is innocent, everyone knows that better you shut your mouth and do your work" Sakshi warned.

" hold your tongue, you are taking with the madame of Roy bungalow" Mrinali said with full attitude.
Sakshi started to laugh holding her tummy and said in-between "yo-you ma...madame...? Are you day dreaming!", " no I'm going to marry Ranvijay soon, but once I became the owner I will show her place in the bungalow.
I think servant post will suit her" Mrinali speak pointing at Piyali.

" who will become servant or owner fate will decide, let alone marrying my brother, you are not even eligible to be a servant in Roy bungalow" Sakshi taunted and made her way along with Piyali.
" I won't let you marry my brother" Sakshi thought.

" maa, how can we let Mrinali marry bhai? She is evil and she don't deserve my bhai" Sakshi complained.
" Try talking with bhai maa" She requested her mom.
" only God can stop their marriage, because Ranvijay don't listen to anyone in Mrinali's matter" Roopali said and walked away.

Meanwhile:

" maa..." Roopali raised her head, hearing that and find Ranvijay coming towards her, she walked to him and made him sit on the chair.
" maa, after all these years I can walk and do my works by myself but still you help me" He said kissing her hands.
She ruffled his hair and asked
" are you hungry, should I cook something for you?", He denied and said " I'm here to talk about something important", " what's that dear" she asked and sat beside him.
" Mrinali came back, so it's time for her marriage , what will you say?" He asked, Roopali who is prepared for this day didn't even felt shocked, " um...did you asked her" she said, " before talking with her I want to ask you maa" he speak,
" your alliance is already fixed then what's the need to ask me Vijay" she said, " no maa, It's not about my wedding with her, it's about her wedding" he said.
She frowned in confusion and said " what do you mean Vijay?".

" I'm not going to marry her mom" he speak much to her shock.

she turned to him," what are you saying",
" yes maa, I wanted Mrinali to have everything best in her life and to lead a happy life, but if she marry me she will have to suffer her entire life!
I don't want to marry her and become a reason for her destruction " he said startling Roopali.

She tried to argue with him, but he didn't listened to her " no maa, go and announce our marriage is not going to happen"

Roopali didn't moved from her place,
" but you love her, don't you" she asked, " that's what I'm saying maa, my love shouldn't become suffering for her, It will be lifetime burden for her if this marriage happens." He speak.
" I don't know should I feel happy because this marriage is cancelled or worry for Vijay heartbreak" she thought.

" Maa, inform Mrinali about my decision." He speak,
Roopali huffed and walked out of the room and he immediately closed the door and slided down crying at his fate.

Let me know your feed back about this chapter,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with fellow wattpadians 😎

It's me Bubbly rosy Signing off for now 🌹🤗