..♡5♡..

Roy bungalow is fully decorated with flowers and lights, guests are just departed after having tummy full of food.
After completing all rituals, both bride and groom are ready to leave for groom's house now.

Roopali came forward and handed Bangles to Mrinali and some cash to Harsh, they took her blessings.
Rajveer and Sakshi are smiling inwardly for the relief they got.
Mrinali glared at Sakshi, "happy married life Mrinu!" Sakshi taunted her and Walked away.
" I will be back one day to claim what is mine" Mrinali thought.

Ranvijay is nowhere to be seen.
Piyali happily came forward and handed a gift to her sister, but she ignored her and Walked out along with her husband.
Piyali felt hurt by her act but she didn't let her feelings display on her face.
Sakshi came forward and side hugged her and said " come lets have dinner, I'm starving"
This is how Mrinali left from their lives.

Few weeks passed:

After Mrinali left Ranvijay ordered Piyali to shift into Maid quarters, everyone objected his decision but Piyali herself accepted it, she doesn't even listened either to Roopali or others.

Piyali cried, " why I became a sworn enemy for him, what have I done to him.
Everyone knows I didn't caused his accident, then why he still doesn't trust me.
I hate myself !"

She slowly drifted into sleep in her new room in quarters, but she felt someone caressing her hair and opened her eyes and find herself in a women's lap.
She immediately sat up and eyed at her in terror.
" who are you? How you came inside??"

The woman smiled at her,
Piyali quickly stepped down the bed and ran near the door.

" Piyali" the woman called her calmly.
She stared at the women in surprise, " you know my name?"

The women smiled even more, " I know you, but you don't know me.
I'm here to tell you something important."
She walked to her making Piyali Stick to the wall in fear.

" important? Bu..
But why mm....me, you can speak to maa or someone else...se" she stuttered.

The woman nodded in no and smiled " it is destined to you so you must know it"

Piyali got puzzled and she is feeling tense, as she doesn't know the women, she is mysterious to her.
" I'm no harm to you" woman said understanding Piyali's plight.

Piyali gave a uneasy smile and
Her eyes fell on the locket the woman is wearing.
She instantly recognized it.
" it belongs to Ranvijay!"

" How come Ranvijay's locket came to you?" She uttered in shock.
The woman caressed the locket and calmly said " this is my locket not Ranvijay's.
I need your help Piyali" she speak deeply looking into Piyali's eyes.

" how can I help you?" Piyali speak instantly like she is now under some spell.

" I know Ranvijay is searching for the Mahal's documents.
You can find them in the secret pocket, under the seventh step of the stair case which leads towards the attic." The woman speak and kept staring at Piyali who is confused.
A lot of questions is running in her mind right now.
" how you know about The documents, and who are you?" She asked only to find the women walking towards the bungalow and waving her hands at Piyali to come.

" wait!" Piyali shouted and started to run behind her not caring about the cold wind and the darkness, but she is unable to match the speed with the women and fell down panting.