..♡13♡..

Caution! Family drama ahead!

Roopali is worried and immediately reacted,
"what happened to her?"
" She is leaving, not only that she burned her certificate also" Sakshi annoucned startling Her mom.

Roopali Gasped quickly ran from there along with Sakshi.
They find Rajveer already blocking Piyali's way not letting her cross the main door.

" Piyali!" Roopali shouted in agony.

Piyali turned to her with tear eyed, " have you gone mad, where are you going! Go to your room, now!" Roopali ordered, holding her by the shoulders.
" no maa, I don't want to be a burden to anyone of you anymore.
I should have done this before
I don't want to bother you" she cried.

" good decision, in your entire life for the first time you made a good choice" Ranvijay announced coming there.

" Vijay, just stop it!" Roopali yelled at him making him frown.
Piyali ignored his taunts and said
" maa, the love you people gave me, I'm unable to repay.
It is a bond, none can repay ever!"
She bent down and took blessings from her, she turned to Sakshi and Rajveer, " I gonna miss you both, Rajveer thanks for your help. It is not your mistake it is my fate, so don't feel guilty thinking about it.
Sakshi take care of maa"

Rajveer eyes welled up he stared at His brother, who stood with straight face.

She joined her hands at Nilanjan and nodded, " don't go dear!" He said.

" stop! you can't leave us" Rajveer held her hand but she wriggled it, and turned to leave,
Roopali called her but she didn't turned back, suppressing her sobs.
" bhai, stop her" Sakshi begged Ranvijay tugging his hand.
" let her go, the day she came into our lives, everything became upside down"

" bhai, please bhai where she will go.
Understand, she is innocent. Stop her bhai" she begged him holding his chin.
Ranvijay didn't budged, " let her go, we don't need her"

Roopali kept staring at retiring figure of Piyali, she wiped her tears and walked to Ranvijay, he sensed her presence, "maa, don't ask me..."

She placed his hand on her head and speak sternly, " I swear on me Vijay, if you don't stop Piyali I will burn myself "

Ranvijay immediately jerked his hand away, and yelled " maa, what are you speaking, for some random girl you made me swear on you!"
" she is not any random girl! she is our family, you have to stop her or else, forget me" she said sternly and walked into her room.

" Roopa!" Nilanjan shouted and followed her frightened.

Ranvijay gritted his teeth, he love his maa very much, but in Piyali's matter his heart and mind are doing war within them.
His heart is saying to listen to his maa, but his mind is arguing constantly that she is the reason for his plight and let her suffer.
He always gave prominence to his mind, but this time his heart won, just because of his maa.
His love for her.

" Hasmukh! Close the gate don't let her cross it, stop her there!" Ranvijay commanded and started to walk towards it.
Sakshi and Rajveer followed him.

Hasmukh immediately ran and overtake Piyali and closed the gate, she eyed at him and sighed helplessly, " please chacha, move aside,I want to go. I beg you don't bother me" she joined her hands in pleading.

" I can't go against maalik's order saheba!" He said bowing his head.
She tried to barge out, but he didn't let her do, she felt a rough pull on her arm and swirled around, only to meet Ranvijay's deeply frowned face.
He jerked her and yelled " don't create unnecessary drama, go inside!" He ordered, She didn't moved.
" I said go!" he said sternly.
" I won't " she also said back in the tone matching with him.