..♡2♡..

Piyali reached her room crying and fell on the bed.
She kept sobbing,
Roopali and Neil came there and she caressed her hair " dear, stop crying, I know you did nothing ", hearing that Piyali hugged her and cried
" aunt..I really didnt feed food to Badal, but Ranvijay is not believing me"
" he is angry now, when he becomes stable he will understand, I will talk to him" she consoled her,
" maa, we bought food for her", Roopali tilted her head and find Rajveer and Sakshi standing there with food tray.

Sakshi climbed the bed and made Piyali to face her, she wiped her tears and said " don't cry, I will talk to Vijay bhai, he will listen to me..."
" yes...we know who the culprit is, we will make sure the punishment will be served.
You are at no fault Piyali " Neil Roy assured her.

Few moths passed:

Ranvijay is learning braily, and started to recognize people by their voices and touch.
He stopped talking with Piyali, his dad and aunt tried to make him understand but he never like to listen to them, for him Piyali is the sole reason for his blindness.

Everyone is having their food.
Neil cleared his throat and said
" I decided to send Mrinali and Piyali to abroad for studies "

Mrinali choked on her food, while Piyali stared blankly at her refuge, Roopali.
" why brother?" Roopali asked.
" it's for their own good" he answered.
" no, Mrinali is not leaving, she will stay here and that's it!" Ranvijay said sternly and left the dinning table not heeding to his father shouts.

" he is becoming stuborn!" Neil complained.
Roopali went behind Ranvijay taking his food.

Meanwhile:

Neil is busy in his study room, he heard a knock and turned to find Piyali standing there,
He signed her to come in.
" what's the matter dear?" He asked.
" umm.... uncle, do you still feel I'm the reason for Ranvijay's plight and you are sending us away" she speak controlling her tears.

Neil laughed and said " no dear,
I know you're innocent."

" um... I'm sorry if I sound like speaking against you,
I don't want to leave you all uncle.
I will become alone again" She expressed her sadness.
Neil looked on thinking what to do.

" Vijay, listen to me,Won't you hear to you aunt" Roopali said stopping Ranvijay.

" I don't want Mrinali to leave me" He said feeling sad.
She helped him to sit and said forwarding juice to him " here have this first"
Not complaining he took the glass.
" Vijay, whatever you dad is doing is for everyone's good" she tried to explain,
" sending Mrinali away is not good maa, it's bad...worst.
If you want throw that Piyali out, but don't send Mrinali" he speak.
" listen Vijay, you shouldn't speak
Like that, if Mrinali goes to abroad she can get best education, and education means she can build her career, and she will get a good name and people will respect her and she will get everything best in her life. She will be very happy" Roopali tried to make him understand.

" everything best and she will be happy?" He frowned, " yes" she replied.
He thought for a while and said
" I need to talk with dad"

He walked to his dad, where everyoneis present, " dad" he said walking to them.

" dad, send Mrinali to abroad" Ranvijay announced.
Mrinali got surprised hearing that and decided to say her decision of not going but Neil speak
" that's fine, I will make the arrangements" Neil said and started to go, but he stopped hearing Ranvijay's words
" Mrinali will go to abroad but Piyali won't"

Roopali jolted hearing that,
" what!" Neil confused.
" yes dad, the person who is the reason of my sorrow shouldn't get best life, going abroad means getting everything best, I dont want Piyali to attain all that, so she is not going abroad." Ranvijay said sternly.

" are you out of your mind Vijay" Neil yelled, " no dad, If Piyali goes to abroad I will stop taking my food and medicine too" he announced his decision sternly, " Mrinali you come with me I need to have a talk with you" he said walking away with Mrinali following him.
Neil and Roopali stared each other.

A week passed, Everything is set.
Piyali is happy as she is not going to abroad but she is sad that she will miss her sister.
Mrinali agreed after Ranvijay convinced her.
Finally the day of Mrinali's departure arrived.
Neil and Roopali left along with Mrinali to airport, Ranvijay is crying.
Piyali who is passing from there heard his cries and went to him,
" Ranvijay, don't cry,
Didi(sister) will come soon.
You can talk with her in telephone" she speak which Irritated him.
He got up and shoved her making her Bangles broke, " don't ever come infront of me, be in your limits.
You're no one to me.
You are an orphan, so my father is giving shelter to you.
You are no less than a servant to me.
Don't ever dare to come into my room again" he yelled.
She sobbed looking at her bleeding palm.

Four years passed :

NeilRoy suffered from heart ailment, and he already assigned important tasks regarding factory to Ranvijay(18yrs), with Nilanjan being his advisor.
Before his death he wrote his will, half of his properties will go to his sister Roopali and remaining to Ranvijay.

Rajveer(16yrs) and Sakshi's(14yrs) bond with Piyali(12yrs) became strong in these four years, along with Ranvijay's rudeness towards her.
Now Ranvijay became the head of the family at this young age.

Lawyer informed them " Mr Neil Roy owns a Mahal, which inherited to his wife Mehek Roy from her family.
After Mrs.Roy death that Mahal inherited to your father.
But he didn't mentioned anything about it in his will and he never handed me the document of the Mahal, I hope you've the document Ranvijay."

" a Mahal from my mother's side!" Ranvijay surprised.
Lawyer hummed in yes,
" but dad, didn't disclosed about it to us ever" he said.
" that means you don't have the document" he asked, Ranvijay nodded in yes.
"You need the document to claim your right on the Mahal Ranvijay" lawyer speak, " search, it should be somewhere in this bungalow" he gave his advice and left after greeting him.

Ranvijay shared this with Roopali and others.
" maa, why dad didn't said about the Mahal, it is the only remembrance I have from my mother" Ranvijay expressed his disappointment, " relax, bhai well will search the document" Sakshi consoled him.
Roopali looked on.

Everyone searched for the document in the entire bungalow but they didn't find any document and not even a single photograph of the Mahal also.

Meanwhile:

Ranvijay summoned everyone to have a talk with them.

" maa, is everyone present here" he asked, Roopali said " yes dear everyone is here",
" everyone including her" he asked pressing the word her.
Roopali eyed at Piyali who stood beside Sakshi.
" yes, she is also here Vijay" she said feeling tense what he is going to do to Piyali.

To everyone who promoted their books on my message board,

I'm sorry for not replying I was busy with my story.
I will read and share my feedback, once my story reach a good number of audience.🤩

Two leaps in one chapter, and with one more leap we will get into the Mahal...

Let me know your feed back about this chapter,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with fellow wattpadians 😎

It's me Bubbly rosy Signing off for now 🌹🤗