..♡12♡..

Piyali opened her eyes and find Roopali and Sakshi there, she slowly sat up not talking a word.
Last night incident played in her mind.

She recalled it:

Piyali is about to go but she felt something on her shoulder and shrieked loudly, an eagle from nowhere landed on her shoulder and flapped it's wings, which made her frighten to the core.
She see it fly away and it was huge, it is her first time to see an eagle that too so closely,
But she suddenly heard a giggles and the words " when ever I want to meet you I will play..."
She shut her eyes and closed her ears with her hands tightly, but still those sounds haunted her and she gave up becoming unconscious in fear.

" what's going on with me? am I becoming mad, and that eagle! How even it entered into Mahal, I swear its really a huge one!" She thought.

She blinked her eyes, Roopali enquired how she is,
Sakshi also wake up by then and asked what happened to her before she can answer.

" Piyali!" They Heard Ranvijay shout.

She gave a startling look at them, " I will go and see, you don't step outside" Roopali said,
While Piyali held Sakshi's arm in fear.

Ranvijay barged in, she got up immediately.
" Piyali!" He shouted, she saw an envelope in his hands, and find Rajveer looking at her with tense.

" why are you shouting Vijay!" Roopali asked, but Ranvijay didn't bothered to answer her, he tried to find where Piyali is, but couldn't find her.

" where ever you are come forward, at once!" he ordered,
She flinched at his tone but didn't moved, she hide behind Sakshi, he repeated it again this time more intensely.

She came forward and stood away from him, Roopali find Nilanjan in door way, by seeing his guilty face she understood he had done something stupid.

Ranvijay threw the envelope at her face, and yelled " you studied, that too with my money!"

Her eyes filled with tears, her worst nightmare came true, she studied all these years with the fear what if Ranvijay do, if he comes to know about this.
But she always trusted Rajveer.
She looked at him but he hanged his head down in guilty.

Sakshi came for her aid, " what's wrong in this bhai?
Didn't Mrinali studied, if it is not wrong then what's the wrong if Piyali also study"

Ranvijay fisted his hand and yelled " she and Mrinali equal? No she is not! don't even compare
Her with Mrinali"

Sakshi got irritated, " yes! they are not equal.
Piyali is much more greater than Mrinali, you just don't know it!
Do you know what your Mrinali had done..." Before she can complete her sentence Ranvijay yelled,
" how dare you Piyali, you used my brother for your selfish needs.
You trapped him!"
Piyali got hurt by his accusation and sobbed loudly while moving her head in no.

" no bhai, I only helped her, she didn't forced me" Rajveer defended her.
" you keep silent Rajveer, you don't know her tricks, these type of girls know very well how to trap boys and use them for their needs" he yelled but felt a tight slap on his cheek.

The room fell in complete silence.
No one excepted this.

" enough, have you gone mad!" Roopali shouted after slapping him.

" maa" he Gasped.
" yes maa only.
What you said these type of girls?
What do you mean by that!
I raised Piyali like I raised you, Rajveer and Sakshi.
Are you three also became your so called type...." Roopali yelled while her eyes became red with tears.