Chapter 23: Battle of Area Zero

Area Zero, the home of time and mysteries. It was shrouded in mystery.

The evil team wanted to find and capture the two pokemon known as Kordian and Mirodon. Unknown to them, Ash had already caught them. They were currently laying waste to the area. The pokemon tried to fight back, but the captured legendaries put them in their place.

About 20 minutes in, a massive aura spike was felt. Tobias and Giovanni were confused on how this kid had this much power, but no matter. He will fall.

But it was them who fell on this day. Ash teleported himself right in front of the Zero Lab, where a majority of the pokemon hid. A storm of fire and ice surrounded him as he teleported in. The grunts ordered their pokemon to fire, but Ash just waved his hand and the pokemon were returned. When the grunts tried to make them come out again, the pokeballs didn't work.

Tobias and Giovanni stepped up, however Ash just waved his hand again and sent the evil family flying. They hit the ground with a grunt, and were knocked out, but their pokemon were not. Ash glared at his opponents, and threw out Charizard. The area zero pokemon that were watching shivered. This pokemon was dangerous, and they knew to never pick a fight with it. Next to Charizard was Garchomp and Cinderace.

Most of Ash's team weren't trained to fight legendaries like the aces, however they could still do heavy damage to them. The legendaries on the chopping block today were Regirock, Regice, Registeel, the Legendary birds, Zazmenta, Latios, and Darkrai. It was a massive army of power, however Ash was ready.

Alongside Cinderace, Garchomp, and Charizard was Sceptile, Greninja, Haxorus, Infernape, the Zygardes, Zacian, and Melmetal. Before anyone moved however, Ash decided to mega evolve and battle bond all of his teammates.

It was a standoff, but soon the battle began.

Cinderace and Garchomp vs Darkrai

Charizard vs Latios

Sceptile Vs Zazamenta

Greninja and Haxorus vs Zapdos and Moltres

Infernape vs Reigsteel

Zygarde's vs Articuno

Melmetal and Zacian vs Regirock and Regice.

The battles were going to be fierce and dangerous. The trainer was healing up the area zero fighters who were beaten, and he was defending the zero gate. If they reactivated the time machine, all hell would break loose.

Cinderace and Garchomp were fighting the king of nightmares. Darkrai was trying to use the shadows and hit sneak attacks, which worked for a bit, however the duo quickly fixed it. This time the mythical used trick on Cinderace, Garchomp smacked it down with dragon claw, then Cinderace used blaze kick. Darkrai got back up and used an ice beam, which would have destroyed Garchomp, if not for Cinderace taking the hit. It still did damage, but a lot less than what it would have done to Garchomp. Garchomp thanked his teammate, before the battle was restablished.

Charizard was battling a legendary dragon type, which made his day. Latios using giga impact, however Charziard just caught it and fired a point blank blast burn. Latios took huge damage, and was crippled. But as Charziard can't move for a turn, Latios took his chance and used Luster Purge. The move hit, but Charziard only flinched.

Zazamenta was a powerhouse, however Sceptile was not known to back down. Zazmenta kept using close combats, but Sceptile would dodge and use leaf blade. It didn't do massive damage, but it did enough where the pokemon was injured. Zazmenta fired Flash Cannon, however the Sceptile side stepped. But it was part of the plan. Zazmenta lunged at Sceptile while he was distracted, however the pokemon just flipped over it, and winked. Zazmenta growled, and this battle was just getting started.