The Truth

*Julia*

"No seriously, I'm never going to learn if you don't start teaching me." I push Nate off me and attempt to grab the guitar. 

"Someone's gonna catch us." I fix the collar of his pink polo shirt. I love it when men wear pink. So seeing Nate looking this sharp isn't helping me with my focus on guitar.

He pulls me in again. "Just one more. Last one, I promise." He bargains for more time. He's always bargaining for more time.

I roll my eyes and smile. He knows I can't resist him. I press my lips onto Nate's one last time, tasting the Chapstick on his lips and smelling his cologne. He alternates between my lower lip and upper lip so softly I can feel that knot in my stomach building.

"You have the perfect lips. Has anyone told you that? They're addicting. " Nate says without breaking away. Those words hit hard. Has anyone told me that... James comes to mind suddenly. He would always say that stuff. The knot in my stomach becomes unbearably stronger. I can't help but think of that night. How he drove me absolutely insane when he went down on me. How he felt inside me. How he brought me to my highs multiple times....all against a random wall in the Marriott lobby.

Stop Julia. Look who you're with right now. This man makes you feel just as good. He does the same exact thing -in a different way. There's no comparison because the two of them are like night and day. I need to pull myself together.

With these thoughts roaming around in my head, I can't reel in my incontrollable urges. I eagerly deepen our kiss while we sit on the studio couch, making out like a couple of teenagers waiting to get caught. I lay down and grab Nate's shirt to pull him down on top of me as our mouths crash into each other.

"Mmmm. Now THIS we can't do.." Nate says, but, like me, is unable to stop. He presses against me and I can feel him through his pants. "I want you right now, so bad Jule, but we can't. Not here." He breaks away from my kiss and rests his forehead on mine. "Christ....what you do to me."

He gives in and attaches his lips to mine again. I feel him rocking into me at a slow and steady pace, grinding against my core over our clothes needing relief. I pull his head down into the crook of my neck and slowly roll my hips in a tight circle, matching his speed. The need to feel him in me getting stronger. He inhales sharply from the motions.

"I need more, Nate." I complain and bite my lip, my own throbbing getting worse. I can feel his chest rise and fall against me at a faster rate as he pushes himself on me harder. Neither of us can take this teasing anymore.

"Follow me home." He demands and gets off me. He pulls me up with him. "Please..."

It's still somewhat early, and when I left the hotel a bunch of people were in the lobby. The hotel has been busy today. If Nate walked in, he'd draw a crowd for sure. I know we can't go back there yet.

"What about your constant intruder always barging in like she owns the place?" Nate knows I'm talking about Trisha. He doesn't mind her coming and going. I get it, it's part of her job being his personal assistant, but if she ever did it while I was there, we'd be toast. The whole thing between her and Nate makes me uneasy, but I will never bring it up because I'm not one to talk with my poor choices recently.

We have been pretty careful but most of that is thanks to James being the one to work the night shift at the hotel. Unsure how long we can keep this up though.

Nate pulls me in pretending to slow dance with me. "Well for starters," He pecks my lips. "She knows better to come over at night after walking in on me and someone just one time." He laughs, apparently remembering the incident in his head, making his cheeks flush. I raise a mischievous eyebrow at him. I don't even WANT to know those details so I keep quiet.