Emerald's Frustration And Step To Revenge

She opened her hand and showed him the bracelet her grandfather left her. At that time Cynthia pulled it off, it's band was cut so she couldn't put it on any longer. Stanley took it and tried using his spiritual energy to repair it, that was when he found out something. Linda, why did your grandfather give you this bracelet? I don't know, Linda replied. Anything wrong? I just found out this bracelet has some spiritual power, he said. When did he give it to you? I remember that was when I accidentally burned something because I was angry then my mother punished me. Later my grandfather came and gave me the bracelet and since then I haven't been able to burn things at will, she narrated. Huh! She immediately realized something too. Do you mean my grandfather purposely gave me the bracelet to control my powers? I'm not sure of that either, but that seems the case here, Stanley said. I think he was protecting you. Yes, Cynthia said with a little bit of a sad expression. I never knew grandpa did so much for me, he and I were the closest since my father was a general and always away from home. He stays at the frontier, leading the army to war and protecting the country. Then Stanley said "this is the reason why you have been doing poorly at the academy, if not you would have been the most excelling one and Emerald wouldn't have had the thought of being the phoenix. Right now, I can't repair this bracelet because of the spiritual energy it has. Okay, Linda agreed.

 But teacher can I become a powerful immortal like you in the future? Of course, he said. That means I can protect my mother and brother, right? Yes, he replied. For now you don't have to worry about anything and just cultivate carefully so that you can handle the power of the phoenix. 

 At the academy, Emerald sat at the lawn in academy, cultivating her powers. All the students seem to despise coming close to her and most of them were whispering to each other things like, "I told you she is not the Phoenix, she has the face to come back, isn't she ashamed? Who does she think she is?" And Emerald heard them all clearly, her cultivation was now probably high and powerful way more than that of the other students who were doing poorly, so of course her hearing would be much more enhanced. She felt frustrated as she remembered everything about her being the phoenix that happened. She remembered when she won the annual exams by coming first place, when her father apologized to her for underestimating her and told her she well deserved the title of phoenix and how she was disgraced in the demon realm for thinking she was the phoenix. Boom, she pinned her sword to the ground which erupted some vital energy and swept many things to the ground and even the students felt the wave and almost fell to the ground. They were all surprised by how powerful she had become. She then thought even master's favour I lost all to Linda. Linda! She screamed in her mind.

 At the imperial advisor's mansion, his concubine came to him and said I thought you said the phoenix doesn't exist as no one has seen it? But now a golden Phoenix is born in a nest. He replied "I don't care if it's immortal, devil or demon, even if they could summon rain and sunshine, they really can't do whatever they want, if not what is the need for reading and farming? What is the need for strategies? But a phoenix is born now, his concubine accertained. Even if there are divine creatures and monsters, they really can't interfere with matters of our mortal world! If not why are there wars? He said in anger and frustration. But everyone in court is talking about it, she reminded him. You don't have to worry, how many of those talking about it in court saw it? The only people who saw it are the students students of the academy. As for those officials in court, I will just scare them with a prohibition speech after giving them a little reward and they will shut their mouths. Knock! Knock! Someone knocked at the door. Imperial advisor, Miss Robert Emerald is here to see you, a servant reported. He thought "what is she here for?" Then he said let her in. 

 At the demon realm, the purple rose continued to bloom and shine greatly showing that the phoenix is well and healthy, looking at it made the demon lord happy. He thought to himself " sister, I'll find you". Then he used some magic powers on some stone statues on the wall and they shattered bringing out people who have been sleeping in them for many years. They were his special forces, with high intelligence and mission accomplishing abilities. After they came out, they greeted him and he assigned them the duty of finding the phoenix remotely and kill anyone else looking for the phoenix.

 Emerald came in and was offered a seat. What brings you to me? The imperial advisor asked. I came here to remind you something, she said. What is it then, he asked. A phoenix has been born but since then it brought demons to our world and caused a big fight in the academy. So it's unknown wether this phoenix is good or evil, she said. Is that what you want to remind me? The imperial advisor asked impatiently. That's not it. If I've said anything wrong, please forgive me. What I want to say is, incase the phoenix becomes evil, although I am just a woman but I've learned something from the academy, I can help you to control the Phoenix, she elaborated. Does your father know you are here, he asked. And she replied 'no'. My father is my father and I am me. Incase you worry about my father's position, I can help eliminate your worries. So wait for my news, then she bowed and left. About my failure in selecting the phoenix the emperor would surely punish me, we indeed need someone to get out of this plight. 

 In the devil clan, Stanley was busy healing himself when Linda knocked on the door. Teacher, I came to bring your clothes, she said. He replied 'you don't need to do anymore of this'. I'm used to it anyway, she replied. Teacher, you look healthy today. Yes, I think I can recover after 10 days,he assured.As she dropped the clothes she felt dizzy. The power of the phoenix was overwhelming for her little cultivation to handle. Stanley rushed to help her and sat her down and transferred some spiritual energy to her, to help stabilize her. Are you feeling okay? He asked. Yes, she said. And he breathed a sigh of relief.