Chapter 91

Autumn's morning was bright. Ever since they reconciled and April was back, there was nothing for her to worry about. Liam wasn't going to hurt anyone, and April and Liam might reconcile.

She turned her head and saw Zyler peacefully asleep. She reminisced about everything that had happened between them: Losing April, getting her back, hating Zyler, fearing losing him, not being honest about her feelings, and loving him again. Everything was clear as a day in her head.

She thought she lost him when Zyler went after Varney. Everything that happened between them was like a time loop. She played everything in her head like a broken record.

She didn't notice she was staring at him and smiling. "Look who has turned into a stalker now?" His groggy voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Aha?" she smirked, and he pulled her under him.

"Uhu," he stroked her cheeks.

"What were you thinking so hard about?" he rubbed her cheeks with his knuckles.

"Ever think about what would've happened if things didn't go your way?" she gently stroked his tattoo.

"What do you mean?" He pulled her very close so that there was no space between them.

"If Varney didn't die and you actually got proven for your murders and ended up in jail," she bit her lip, trying to control her tears. She couldn't imagine losing him.

"I always knew it would've gone my way," his cocky answer made her laugh. She put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

"So cocky, Mr. Stone. Try to be less cocky," she pulled on his cheeks.

"You think a lot, Atty. Enjoy this. You deserve to be happy. We all do. Don't think you don't deserve it, and try to look for sadness."

His words made her think. Was she so used to things going bad that she could not accept the things going her way?

"April is here. I hate that fucker, Liam," he rolled his eyes.

"You need to work on your issues with him," she reminded him.

He rested his weight on his arms, and Autumn chuckled. "You know, you can actually put your weight on me, right?"

Zyler slid his hand under her shirt and squeezed her hip. "Aha?"

"You are like a weighted blanket, nice and warm," she dug her teeth into his shoulder.

"So," he slid his hand into her underwear and pulled her clit between his fingers, "you reduced my existence to a weighted blanket?" He pulled it more, and Autumn gasped.

"I," she closed her eyes and leaned into him. I love it when you do that," she arched her back.

"Oh, yeah," he licked from her neck to her nipples and pulled them into his mouth, "how about this?" He pulled her nipples between his teeth and chewed on them, and Autumn's breath got stuck in her throat.

He plunged his finger into her hole and curled his finger upwards, and Autumn shuddered, curling her toes. "I love your smile," his gaze locked onto her pleasured face.

"I love it when you lean into me," he increased his pace and fucked her hole with his fingers repeatedly, and Autumn clung to him as her dear life depended on her climax.

"Zy," she called him between her bated breaths.

"Yeah, baby," he slowed his pace and dragged her release.

"Why are you slowing down?" she opened her eyes and pouted. A naughty smirk crossed his face.

"You seem to be enjoying a little too much?" He increased his pace again, and Autumn was close.