21: Crazy Meetup

*WARNING: A little bit of violence*

After the brief call, I got out of the bed swiftly and changed into a more decent outfit. When I was done, I grabbed my phone and left the room. Jake was nowhere to be seen which was a good thing since I had no idea how I was going to break the news to him. He did hear that my parents were ruthless people. And him being the protective friend he is, he won't allow me to meet them.

Without being busted, I closed the door and began running to my house. If Jake was in the house, then it will be really easy for him to realize that I was gone.

Upon arrival, my jaw dropped when I saw one of the most expensive cars parked in our driveway. Even though my brother was a famous CEO and was really rich, I had never seen him with such a car.

I took a breath as I stood at the door. I knocked and moments later, Shawn opened it and when he saw me, his eyes widened. There was fear in his eyes. It was as if his eyes were warning me of what awaits me inside. I walked inside to see them sitting on the couch, conversing.

Before they noticed me, I turned to Shawn who was gulping and giving me a sympathetic look. When I walked closer, they seemed to take notice of me.

Their eyes scanned me from top to bottom and I saw as their faces morph in disgust. I gulped and took a seat on a couch far from them. Shawn soon joined me and placed a hand on mine before squeezing it. I tried not to smile.

"Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, this is your daughter, Elena Wilson," Shawn introduced me to my parents and I almost gagged when he referred me as the daughter of these disgusting pigs.

"Oh, it is so nice to meet you, honey," my fake mother said. She had on a smile and approached me. She held my hand with her super long and fake nails and I was trying so hard to not snap at the way she called me 'honey'.

I've never felt so disgusted in my life.

I faked a smile. "Nice to meet you too, mother."

She chuckled. "The last time I saw you, you were so little. You couldn't even talk."

"Oh, really. Because for all I know the last time you saw me was the day I was born. How could I have talked, huh?" I sarcastically said. I felt myself getting angrier each second.

She gasped as I smirked. My father did not look happy at all as he sat with his legs crossed. I noticed that his jaw was clenched. Shawn shifted beside me and let go of my hand.

"Elena Wilson. The last time I heard that name was at the hospital, during your birth. How dare you talk to my wife like that?!" he asked angrily.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I made my way to the front door and was about to open it. But before I could do it, I felt someone grab my arm and turn me, pushing me against the wall beside the door.