Chapter 27: What You Been Waiting For

Chapter 27

What You Been Waiting For
---------------------------------------
August

I walked ova ta the lil lunch table that Shae, Dink and I usually be eatin' at. They was both sittin' thea', but Shae looked out of it, and stressed while Dink was trynna get her ta talk. I slid in across from them and put my plate and otha shit onna table.

"Yo what's wrong?" I asked.

O'Shae put her head down on the table and was mumblin' somethin' ta herself. Dink shook his head, and looked up at me. "She trippin' bro."

"What's wrong wit' her?"

"You know that test she had today or whatever? Well she thinks she failed which in her mind failed mean a damn B minus." He explained.

I only laughed and unwrapped my sandwich. Shae always trippin' that's why Iont pay lil baybeh no mind when she get like this. She trippin' ova a test that she prolly aced. She jus' such a damn nerd she cain't help but to stress.

She lifted her head off of the table and mugged me. "You think this is funny."

"Yes I do."

"Well it's not! My grades are going to drop, and I'm going to look like a dummy!" She yelled. I laughed at her again because she was really trippin'.

"Baybeh, what grade you got in that class?"

"An A plus, but that ain't gone mean anything after she gives us these test grades back!" She yelled again. She sat back in her seat, and stole some of Dink's fries. "August I'm a failure. How does it feel to date a failure?" She asked befoe coughin'.

I shook my head and kept eatin' my food deciding not to entertain her. No matter what I say she still gone stress it so I'm jus' gone kick back and wait foe the I tol' you so moment afta she get her grade back.

"Any ways, what's been good witchu Dink, heard you was talkin' ta big titty Tanya, what's up wit' that?" I asked him jus' ta be petty knowin' good and well Tanya ugly as hell.

He stopped eaten ta straight face me and I laughed at him. "Don't try and play me Aug. You and yo girl got a problem wit' that."

"Nah you jus' easy ta get on."

I heard Shae sneezin' like crazy next ta Dink. When I looked ova at her she was still sneezin' inta some tissue she had pulled out her bag. When she got done she wiped her nose then laid her head back down on the table.

"Shae baybeh you okay?" I asked while puttin' a hand on her arm.

"No. I think I'm gettin' sick."

"And yo nasty sick ass had the audacity to put yo hands in my fries? I should fuck you up." Dink mugged her befoe shovin' her.

"Aye leave lil baybeh alone." I tol' him. "Shae if you sick what you bring yo ass hea' foe?"

"Because I had to do that test." She coughed.

I shook my head, but tried to take a few moe bites befoe slidin' out the booth. "Come on."

She looked up at me, and started puttin' the hoodie I left at her house on. "Where we goin'?"

"I'm takin' you home. Gone head and give yo keys to Dink."

She went inta her back pack and pulled her keys out befoe handin' them ta Dink and then gettin' up outta the booth. I through an arm around her and started feelin' on her forehead while she kept talkin'.

"Dink do not fuck up Au-daysha, I'm so serious. I will burn all of your shoes to a crisp if you do." She threatened. I looked down at her wonderin' who the hell Au-Daysha was.