Chapter 31: Drown In Guilt

Hey another update!

And yes that is Adam up there ;) I imagine Adam as Bobby Morley and after watching The 100, I am fully convinced Bob Morley would totally play as Adam if Befriended were to be a show or movie.

(I'm pretty sure we're at the climax here.)

But anyways I just want to thank all my readers who've been reading this from the beginning. (Starting from 2 years ago.) YES, Befriended has been going on for TWO years. (It'll probably 3 soon!)

**Chapter not Edited

ALSO***

I'm planning to do another contest, but if no one is interested I'll just let it pass on. You can read the details at the end of the chapter. :3

"Good luck in hell, bastard." I glared, gulping down the knot in my throat. I held my gun tightly and shot his head.

*******

Adam's POV

******

I glowered at the old piss menacingly. "You piece of shit." I snarl and to that he shrugs.

"If it makes you feel better to say that, I don't blame you." He replied which made me take a step forward.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Nu uh." He shook his finger. "Do you remember the snipers?"

I glance at the trees, but I wasn't able to see any sign of life. Maybe there aren't any up there, but I couldn't take the risk. Now I was forced to zip my lip, and I had to control myself. I had no shitty clue what was going on in the psychopathic minds of old people nowadays.

"But you should be lucky anyways." The old guy continued. "You're free from that maniac right? You're free! And I promise you, I will take care of you well."

"What does that mean?" The dark skinned boy who came with us with his twin sisters, spoke up. "Sell us to get us chopped up? Immortia had taken care of us well. Even though he killed brutally, he didn't kill that often."

"You don't know your master that well, dogs." The man walks slowly over with grandfather steps towards the boy. "He fed some of you well, gave you proper places to sleep, let you roam around freely. He trusted all of you a lot, right? Ever wondered why he acted so nice and let you live a luxurious life in hell?"

The dark skinned boy gulped, and tried to take a step back.

"Because," The old piss continued. "Most of you were simply specimens. He was watching all of you closely, taking in every detail. Who knows what your dinner contained? Did it contain special kinds of sleeping pills that made you sleep deeply once you were asleep? Do you even know what he did with you while you were asleep?"

Immortia was capable of that, though he wouldn't do it. He was smarter than average twenty year olds.

"You see, boy." The piss backed up. "You all were of a special plan. A dangerous plan, if I should say. All those cannibals, all those tortured humans in the prisons- they were all once living a luxurious life in hell like you. Your Immortia studied them quietly until he started experimenting on them. The guards should know this so why didn't they tell you people? What about Adam and Yamato, they knew too."

I did know about this, actually. That when Immortia captured humans, he would feed them, clothe them, and let them sleep peacefully. And once he had enough information, he'd start experimenting with them. He was a true monster, not a nice guy. But was this old man worse? Did he love quick deaths or was he the torturing kind like Immortia?