Chapter 15

Recap:

I go into the shower and quickly take one. I took my clothes out already while i spoke to Emma so i will be faster. Once i get out Ana is already dressed and is working on her hair. I just have my towel wrapped around my waist so i go in front of Ana.

B- Like what you see here?

A- Yeahh sureeee you wish... your like a million years old right now.

B- Oh is that so?

A- Yupp

B- Well if you don't like how i look then I guess no more kisses or anything since I'm like a million years old.

A- Seriously?

B- Seriously.

A- Blakeeeee i can't go forever without kisses!!

B- Well you will adapt.

She comes up to me and looks at me with her big beautiful eyes and i just lean in and kiss her.

A- I knew you would kiss me.

B- Ofcoursee i would Ana, your the love of my life, I could never stop kissing you.

A- I love you soo much Blake.

B- I love you more Ana.

She finishes getting ready, as well as I and I help her into the car and start taking her to the first spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana's POV:

          After my amazing morning with Blake I couldn't be happier. He took me to my favorite diner to eat some amazing burgers...and don't judge I'm pregnant and have my cravings. Then he took me some baby shopping so we can get the last few things on our list, followed by some chocolate ice cream...yum!! After that amazing day I was tired but Blake told me that my mom called earlier for me and Blake to come over for dinner so I just toughed it through. I must have fallen asleep because when I open my eyes Blake is calling to me saying that we got to my moms house. I yawn and have a big stretch in which the babies start having a kicking festival and i start to wonder if they are having a punching match in there. Blake just laughs and helps me up.

           We walk, well Blake walks and I waddle into my moms house and call her name. There's no answer and I look at Blake and he suggest we go to the backyard. I become confused because neither my mom or dad barbecues and they don't like to sit outside and eat, but i still following Blake not caring. I hear Blake slide the back door open  and then I hear people screaming and feel myself falling back. I let out a little shriek waiting to hit the floor but Blake is right behind me holding me. I look at Blake and let out a breath of relief while rubbing my baby. I get upset and look up but then stop and stare.

           I start crying and couldn't believe what I was seeing. They threw me a baby shower and it's the best thing ever. There are streamers and balloons and just a bunch of pink and blue everywhere. My mom and dad come up to me and give me a big hug and when they let go they rub my belly. I am just speechless and amazed at how everything looks and soon Blake brings me a tissue because I just can't stop crying. Stupid pregnant hormones. All of a sudden I hear shrieking and just know who it is. My two besties Adriana and Lisa breaking everyone's eardrums. They give me a bone crushing hug while making sure not to give the babies one either.

Ad and L: OMGGG, Looks at you your huge..... but like in a gorgeous way.

Ana: Haha thank you guys I'm so glad you guys are here and experiencing this with me.