Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Ana's POV)

We got some lunch after shopping and headed back to my place to get ready. it was around 2 and the party didnt start until 7 so we had 5 hours to get ready. We all took showers, did our hair and makeup. Then we started getting dressed and i loved our outfit we all got the same dresses and shoes but in different colors. The dresses were very tight, strapless and about to midthigh. Adriana had a midnight blue dress and heels. She did her black hair in curls and put mascara and midnight blue eyeshadow making her blue eyes pop out. Then Lisa had a hot pink dress with matching color heels. She left her blonde hair straight down that reaches to her waist. Then she had foundation, mascara and hot pink eyeshadow which made her gray eyes look amazing. Then there was me and im not trying to sound full of myself but im hot but im not like those girls who where whorish clothes and show everything. I respect myself enough but my dress was black with matching color heels. Then I left my red hair down in it natural soft curls that reach right to my bum. Then i put black with a bit of gray eyeshadow on with mascara and that made my forest green eyes pop and sparkle.

Soo once when we were satisfied with how we look we jumped into my baby my black mercades. Its my lifee but when we were down the block from Blakes house you could already hear the music blasting. I parked my car a little far away because i dont need drunk kids messing her up. So when we got to the house basicallly the entire school was there. Well i guess when your captain of the football team your loved by everyone. When we walked into the house the first thing you smell is the strong scent of alcohol and a bunch of sweaty people talking a dancing all over each other. I hadnt even noticed Lisa had left until she came back with 3 cups of god knows what. She shoved one in my hand and i just stared at her. She gave me the puppy dog face and said "CMON Ana just this one night live a little be someone you wouldnt be." I couldnt resist her damn puppy eyes shes gets me everytime. So i sighed out heavily and took a sip and let me tell you it burned like a bitch. But weirdly i had the need to drink more and the more i drank the better it got.

*3Hours Later*

"OMGGG I LOVEEE THIS SONG" Adriana slurred as she pulled us to where everyone was dancing. We were all completely wasted and tripping everywhere but i have never felt so free in my life. I look at Lisa and tell her "I...i..I h-have to u-use the ba-bathroom ill b-be ba-back." She just nods and goes back to dancing with Adriana. So pushing many drunk girls and horny guys out of my way i start to walk up some stairs. I walk into the first room i see and there was people doing the dirty deed soo i quickly closed the door and kept walking. I came to another room and put my ear against it and it was quiet. So i opened the door and walk in and standing there changing into a shirt was non other than Blake. Im not going to lie Blake was really hot with not to long but not to short black hair that just gave you the urge to run your fingers through it and his light blue eyes that you can stare at all day long. He had an amazing body with a 6 pack but i expected that with him being football captain and everything.

I just noticed i was staring at him when i looked back at his face and he was smirking. OHH MY GODD he just caught me eye raping him. I blushed bright red and turned away. I mumbled sorry and went to walk out when he caught me by my arm and turned me around.

Blake's POV

I was in the kitchen getting a drink when some asshole bumped into me and made me spill my drink all over my shirt. I was beyond pist and the guy just put up his hands in surrender and mumbled a sorry before quickly walking out. So i head up to my room and close my door. I take my shirt off and quickly try to look for another one. As i was putting my new shirt on someone walked in. I was about to scream get the hell out when I saw her. She was soo beautiful and looked different from all the school sluts i banged.

She looked really familiar though like i have seen her before but i just couldnt put my finger on it. But then it hit me and i have like every class with her. She is the one everyone calls an ugly nerd. But let me tell you they are dead wrong. She had the most scrumptious and sexy body i have seen. She had curves in all the right places and her red hair was soo beautiful and long that i just wanted to run my fingers through it. But the thing that caught my attention the most was just how beautiful her eyes were. They were like a forest green that could trap me in a trance all day. Then i noticed that i was staring and snap out of it to only find out she was still looking me all over. I just smirk at her and when she finally notices, she blushes a bright red the makes her look more beautiful and mumbles something that sounds like a sorry before turning to walk out. I couldnt let her leave i had to know her name and her. So i quickly run to her and grab her arm spinning her to look at me.

I get closee to her ear and whisper "You like what you see." I can feel her shiver under me and she just looks into my eyes slowly nodding. But what i dont expect to happen was that she kissed me. But i wasnt complaining her kisses were amazing and better than anything i have ever done. I slowly push her to my bed and kiss her all over her neck. As i do this she starts to moan and its the sexiest thing ive ever heard. She starts to take off my shirt and once its off i help take hers off. Then all i know is that our clothes ended up off and it was one of my best nights.

Soo did i do Blakes POV good???

-Follow

-Comment

-Vote

*Erica<333*