Author's Note

I have wanted to create a blog for the longest where, people can be themselves and get tips that can help them when writing. But I also wanted to showcase writers that I know are amazing but just have trouble being seen from lack of followers. So this blog would be everyone else's as much as it is mine. There we can support each other and find new stories and individuals that we would have never met.

If you want to be featured you can always reach out to me on here or on the blog!

writingandtips.wordpress.com

If you want to mention someone who you think deserves more recognition you can send me their name or add it on the forum I have created:

https://www.wattpadwriters.com/t/underrated-authors/261812

I hope that this can become something where more writers are noticed and where we can create a small family who supports one another!! There will also be tips and other things posted to the blog so there is more to look at!! It was just created but I hope to have everything up and ready by Monday!! So if you want come and see what the site it about and subscribe so you can be notified when post are made!!

Thank you for listening to my little explanation, I hope you enjoyed the book and that you think about this as well!!

Until next time my lovelies<3333