Chapter 6 (Part 3)

***********MAKE SURE TO KEEP READING I KNOW YOU MIGHT HATE ME BUT JUST READ TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT********

Recap:

The lights were turned off and the tv turned on bright lightening the room. We all turned our heads to see the tv. The doctor let out a small gasp when she found the baby. Ana instantly felt nervous and said "What?! Whats wrong?" I instantly got nervous myself.

"Nothing, nothing at all its just....."

"Just what" i said.

"Its just that........"

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 (part 3)- Blakes POV

She looks at us and says "Its Just that theres no baby like nothing wrong but theres nothing here im sorry."

All i can do was stand there shock, I wouldve thought this was some sick joke but with her serious face i knew she was serious. I looked at Ana and she looked just as shock as me.

She faced the doctor and said "How is that possible I took like 5 test and they were all positive."

"Well certain things like that can happen, thats why we say they are not positive."

"Ohh" was all Ana said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "Blake im soo sorry about this, I didnt know but thank you for showing me that you would be here."

I gave her a hug and dragged my sister out leaving and never looking back.

OMGGGG HAHA IF I CAN ONLY SEE YOUR FACES READING THIS RIGHT NOW, I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT THINK I WAS SERIOUS I WAS JUSS SEEING HOW UR REACTIONS WOULD BE SOOOOOO AT THE END COMMENT WHAT YOUR REACTION WAS BECAUSE I BET THEY WERE ALL FUNNY. OKAYY NOW CONTINUE READING ON AND ENJOY!!!

She says "Its just that you guys are having twins, if you guys look at the tv there are two little black dots those are your two little angels." I was shocked I mean I knew I would be responsible for one life but now two, ohh man. I looked at Ana and she looked equally shocked but soon a warm smile showed up on her face and then she looked at me with nothing but pure happiness tears in her eyes.

Looking at her face I just cant help but think about our new future with our two little ones and really looking at Ana, she is soo beautiful and I know I would never want to hurt her. I was taken out my train of thoughts when I heard 'Awwws' in the background to see my sister and Mrs. Williams gushing over the pictures that the doctor have printed out.

My sister instantly shoved one in her pocket and was quietly talking to herself, she looked soo happy that she was going to be an Aunt to two little ones, my two little ones. When I looked at Ana she had just finished wiping of the blue gel from her stomach and was pulling down her shirt. She looked at me, and was going to ask me something and shut her mouth and turned around. I grabbed her shoulder and asked if my sister and her mom could leave the room for a moment and they nodded and walked out closing the door behind them.

I then asked her "Ana, whats wrong you were just really happy a minute ago and now you look upset."

"Its just that I know you must be overwhelmed with their being two now and I understand if you do not want a part of it."

"Ana are you crazy pleasee just get it into that pretty little head of yours that I will be staying even if you asked me to leave."

"Awww thankyou Blake you dont understand how much that means to me and how much stress was just taken of my shoulders."

"Well no need to thank me, and stop stressing I heard its very bad for babies during the pregnancy and also I was apart of this and im kind of excited now I mean I am still nervous and scared but there is some excitement there."

"Yeah I know what you need but i have to go Blake my mom has to take me to the pharmacy so i can get my prenatal vitamins and also the doctor said at the that between the 24 and 28 mark is when we can find out what the genders for the babies will be."

"Really thats great, expect me at every appointment and okay go off and make my babies healthy and Ana make sure you are paying attention to your phone because you will be recieving a text from me."

She nodded her head and gave me a quick hug and walked out the room. My sister then walked in and said "Woah Blake, you sure know how to make babies." I chuckled and gave my sister a hug telling her "Shut up and also thank you for everything now the next step is telling mom and dad and I know they wont be happy." She then gave me a sympathetic look and said "Ill be there to help but when you do tell them make sure you bring Ana and you two tell them together." I nodded and grabbed my copies of the ultrasound and headed home to have a well deserved nap.

SOO HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER DO YOU THINK THE STORY IS GETTING BETTER OR WHAT? ALSOO DONT FORGET TO

VOTE (DOING THIS MAKES ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER)

COMMENT (DONT EVEN THIS MAKES ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND SHOWS ME THAT YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY READING)

and FOLLOW (THIS MAKES ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE SO PLEASEE DO IT)

ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE AND KEEP READING!!!! MUCH LOVEE

ERICA<333