Epilogue!!

Let me just say how completely awful I feel updating, I think over 4 years now. A lot of things have gone on in my life and if I am to be honest being on Wattpad was not on my mind. I just recently started reading some stories again on a new account I made, because I could not remember the password to my old email. But just last week I was able to get in and reset my Wattpad password on this account.

Now to try and sum up my life in these past years. In the beginning when I was still updating, my uncle had passed away and it took a huge toll on my family including myself. But I had to be strong and be there for my cousin. This took the passion out of almost anything I was writing, and I honestly did not just have the heart. Plus, I am also sad for not putting discontinued on any of the books I had, because seeing that even now people are reading and voting on the story is amazing.

I know that many of the people who were there in the beginning may not have the story in their library again, but if you do just know how much it means to me. Moving on, a year after that I met my boyfriend, so between him and classes and spending time with my family, was already a lot on my plate. Not to mention that my sister was pregnant, and I was excited to meet my first ever niece. Then just two years ago I married my then boyfriend, and moved in with him, and it was a lot considering he was from another country.

Even now I am still adjusting to everything, and the culture shock is still there, but I thought about how my book was going and my friends had told me that they were rereading it which I thought was funny, because to be honest I thought it wasn't that good and I was second guessing it but seeing the comments and votes really changed my perspective about it. Now I realize I have probably said this all before in a previous note, minus the part of getting married, but I thought I should just fully explain everything now like in present time.

Now let me apologize for this big rant I just went on, but I just feel so bad that you guys never got an ending, even though my last chapter said that the next one would be an epilogue. For me to quit literally before the last chapter would even have me rolling around thinking on a plan to kill me so again, I am so sorry. I have seen comments about a sequel to the story, but I think I am going to let it be for now and work on something new. I have been feeling inspired lately and when I get a small rough draft, I let you guys read it and tell me if it is something worth continuing.

So instead of discontinuing this story, I thought that I would just write the epilogue, knowing that my skills in writing have gotten a lot better since finishing high school and starting college lol. So now for the long awaited chapter that you guys have probably been sending death threats for.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPILOGUE (Ana's POV)

We stare at our babies with so much pride. They are staring at us with tears in their eyes, and it takes everything in me to not just run to them and take them back home, but this must be done. So, I hold back the tears as we smile and wave at them to show them that its okay and they shouldn't be scared. With one final tug from the teacher's aide, they walk into the building with the doors closing after.

I let out a huge sigh that I didn't realize I was holding and stare at Blake with tears in my eyes. He laughs at me, before hugging the life out of me. "Ana, lets get you in the car, I feel like if we don't leave that you are going to go and take them out." I laugh because its true, so while I was still in my right mind, I walked back into the car leaving the preschool to fade in the background. I look at Black and see the small crinkles around his eye, and the small dimple that is starting to come out as he turns to look at me. "Take a picture, it will last longer." I laugh, "I would babe, but my phone is already full of the twins from today. I just can't believe that they are already starting school, I mean when did 4 years go by, it feels like yesterday we were bringing them home."